Have you done Time?

Prompted by comments on other posts re: what a cushy time cons have at HM Majesty's pleasure these days, and having a niece who works in a nick who tells tales out of class; have any of you experienced chokey recently? Me a few days in detention for fisticuffs with the gallant lads from the RMP. Apart from that I wouldn't know. anyone care to 'fess up and enlighten the rest of us?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
shagnasty said:
Prompted by comments on other posts re: what a cushy time cons have at HM Majesty's pleasure these days, and having a niece who works in a nick who tells tales out of class; have any of you experienced chokey recently? Me a few days in detention for fisticuffs with the gallant lads from the RMP. Apart from that I wouldn't know. anyone care to 'fess up and enlighten the rest of us?
Time is a Constant:

One - Two/Three - One

Never changes :lol:

yes... got 2 months for assult... was out within 5 weeks... And obviously, I went to jail with dignity

I done time. I wis walkin doon our street and there were these scummy tims in their green and grey shirts. Wan of them tried to nick a purse aff some auld biddy. Being a gym member, I caught up with him and gave him a good doin. i got 6 months but it was worth it

Two separate overnighters in Caerphilly and Merthyr Tydfil. Caerphilly was the worst, the shitter in the corner had backed up and was full of puke and shit (mid 70's)

fishfingers said:
WilliamStruth said:
Did a bit of pokey in Lahore once.

Picked up this lovely wee thing.

Battered it's head in when I found out what she/he was hiding between its legs.
Could have just tucked it out the way :lol:

That is -ahem-....not my type of thing.

Not a shred of dignity in those kind of shenanigans.