Have you done Time?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shagnasty, Jun 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prompted by comments on other posts re: what a cushy time cons have at HM Majesty's pleasure these days, and having a niece who works in a nick who tells tales out of class; have any of you experienced chokey recently? Me a few days in detention for fisticuffs with the gallant lads from the RMP. Apart from that I wouldn't know. anyone care to 'fess up and enlighten the rest of us?
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Time is a Constant:

One - Two/Three - One

Never changes :lol:
  3. Never done stir in my life.

If you were a smoker inside you'd no doubt have one of these [Available as seen, or white lettering on black 44p each]:

Attached Files:

4. yeah, got 19 but only served 16
  5. yes... got 2 months for assult... was out within 5 weeks... And obviously, I went to jail with dignity
  6. Only once, 6 month sentence for GBH, but a dinnae do things in half so a stayed the full year.
  7. I done time. I wis walkin doon our street and there were these scummy tims in their green and grey shirts. Wan of them tried to nick a purse aff some auld biddy. Being a gym member, I caught up with him and gave him a good doin. i got 6 months but it was worth it
  8. Two separate overnighters in Caerphilly and Merthyr Tydfil. Caerphilly was the worst, the shitter in the corner had backed up and was full of puke and shit (mid 70's)
  9. Did a bit of pokey in Lahore once.

Picked up this lovely wee thing.

Battered it's head in when I found out what she/he was hiding between its legs.
  10. Did a stretch one time.....my back has never been the same since!!
  11. Could have just tucked it out the way :lol:

12. That is -ahem-....not my type of thing.

Not a shred of dignity in those kind of shenanigans.
  13. time? who is he?
  14. A good mate of mine old Mikey Fagando done a sever stretch one time. He was doing her majestys pleasure
  15. Ignore that Ethel_Cardew, he never did time with me much as he wishes he had. I was in solitary mate so there.