have we just had a coup?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by maguire, May 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

2. Not as such.

The number of people both inside and outside of Government who were utterly sick of the antics of a bunch of useless politicians and their cronies and decided to act as silent change agents off their own bat has simply reached a critical mass.

Add a useless paranoid & delusional t0sser like Brown who surrounded himself with tribal yes men plus all the other self interested half wits in the Cabinet, keep banging on with policies everybody knows are hopeless and then lie to an increasingly p1ssed off electorate and it could only go one way

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

so we have then? ;)

4. Some food for thought there.....

:D :D :D :D :D

Rodney2q

5. I doubt that there have been lots of secret meetings in long forgotten RSG's or that military airfields around the country are preparing every helicopter they can find to fly a coup de main into Hyde Park tommorrow, i just think events are getting faster and faster as more and more people get fed up and the govt implodes, much as it did in 1979, 1990 and 1997.

I have no doubt that labour activists will say there has been a coup, they talk about that happening in 79, neatly neglecting the trades unions own attempt to do the same thing in the winter of discontent in 78.

Trotsky

6. I'm very greatful to Mr. Wick.