Have we all been naughty?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Davros_the_Dalek, Mar 12, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or is it that some of us were too good?  
    I used to be a Sect 2IC and I was really proud of my shiny 4 stars.  Now I have but 3 and am classified as a Brew Bitch!  What's going on Boss?  Were there too many chiefs? What are the new numbers we must strive to attain then?

'ang on! Pregnant Dog? Sheesh.. this army is getting softer by the day!
  2. CMT

CMT Clanker

let me take this opportunity to check my rank........
  3. CMT

CMT Clanker

DAGNAMMIT!! demoted........
    I knew i should'nt have thrown that 1033 away!! :(
  4. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

This is the Army,   they can change the goalposts whenever they want.   :p

Right.  Back to that Stage 4 trench.....  :( :(
  5. Think yourself lucky i am back to being a sniff test man again :(
  6. I agree Davros!  We worked so hard to get that far............Whats the score Colonel?????
  7. I'm also down to only one star... Demoted without any redress? Does that include a drop in pay?
  8. Having just had a closer look I find my self in the members list as a 'Sniff-test man' with over 30 posts. I don't really think that's fair and demand(ish) an post from the top explaining how this can happen.
  9. GunnersQuadrant

:-[Could we get an answer from the moderators on this one please. (Salutes like Arnold J Rimmer and marches out of the thread). :-[
  10. looks like all your prayers have been answered people ;)
  11. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Right - after you lot whinging I've put it back to what it used to be.

For those who haven't noticed we have upgraded the software and one of the things it did was put the stars back to the default.  You needed 500 to have 5, its now 100... so there you go.
  12. so does anything happen after 5 stars, cos you guarantee theres going to be some bleating soon from those who have been Johnny one stripe for ages :p
  13. Yes, I mean come on Colonel!!

I'm on my 230th post now, and I still only have one banana, not fair, is it ??? :'(
  14. Wahey! Now I look dead important again!
  15. GunnersQuadrant

Thanks Boss, right then wheres that GPMG. ;D ;D