Bloke sounds like a tosser!

Watch out, there are touts about.

Edward Wiltshire
Stuart Henderson
Andrew Snow
Alan Jacob
Derek McCullough
Dr Samantha King

He was: 2. During the period of training in 2006 made derogatory comments about:
a) Muslims;
b) Obese people;
c) Homosexuals, and;
d) Females who you considered to be unattractive.

If you use the above points thats just about the whole of arrse in the sh*t

Sounds like an utter cnut who got what he deserved. Odds are also that his colleagues only turned him in because he was a tw@t over and above what is written here.

Every single statement on there that blokes accused of is made on a daily basis in the NAAFI bar on this site, and you hear people saying stuff like that all the time without being grassed up-bloke does look a twat though...

parapauk said:
Sounds like an utter cnut who got what he deserved. Odds are also that his colleagues only turned him in because he was a tw@t over and above what is written here.
...and you're perfect I suppose :roll:

LancePrivateJones said:
Bradstyley said:
Every single statement on there that blokes accused of is made on a daily basis in the NAAFI bar on this site...
Shhh......They'll be coming to get us soon 8O
Sadly you're right the nancy boy dogooders and bedwetters will be coming along soon.

Edward Wiltshire told the Panel that Karl Touhey frequently made derogatory comments about Muslims, obese people, homosexuals and unattractive females
“Christmas has been cancelled due to it being politically incorrect and is being replaced by lesbian single mother Muslim day.
I fail to see a problem.

The Panel heard evidence from Edward Wiltshire that on 26 July 2008 Karl Touhey had used the word gay in a derogatory manner. In particular he said don’t be gay. Karl Touhey said that he would not use words like this as members of his family were homosexual
Edward Wiltshire sounds like a tw*t. I mean...a gay.

Left-wing Fascists getting their way again.

Just goes to show how times have changed ! Many years ago as a recruit , myself and a few others were witness to a member of our recruit troop being raciially abused for being black by two drunken full screws , amongst other things he was forced to kneel down before them and they shoved a Browning in his mouth ...When they eventually left , the guy they had been abusing didn't want to report it , but we pointed out there is a big difference between giving recruits a hard time and serious threats/racisim ...

He reported it and me and 3 other recruits got called into the OC to state what we had seen and identify the individuals involved ,...

After that we were all called in one at a time , read the riot act and told in future if we ever saw such an incident again we were to close our eyes and ears , forget we had ever witnessed it and walk away .....

skintboymike said:
Bradstyley said:
Every single statement on there that blokes accused of is made on a daily basis in the NAAFI bar on this site...
Fucking grass.
they'll fcuking nick me first for some of my posts...

Notice Of Allegation:

1. Whilst training EW you said words to the effect of “I’ll wrap the spinal immobilisation board around your ******* neck”, if EW referred to it as a ‘spinal board’ again.
2. During the period of training in 2006 made derogatory comments about:
a) Muslims;
b) Obese people;
c) Homosexuals, and;
d) Females who you considered to be unattractive.
3. In December 2006 whilst staff were putting up Christmas decorations you said words to the effect of “Christmas is cancelled because it’s politically incorrect and is being replaced by ‘lesbian single-mother Muslim day”.
4. On 26 July 2008 in the presence of EW and SH you used the word ‘gay’ in a derogatory manner.
5. On 26 July 2008, whilst on a shift with SH in a conversation about Polish immigrants you:
a) Said words to the effect of “We should get the Ku-Klux-Klan in power as they would sort out the problem with immigrants”, and;
b) When questioned about the comment set out in paragraph 5a above said words to the effect of “The KKK done a good job in the USA, so there is no reason why it would not work in this country”.
6. On 26 July 2008, in the presence of other members of staff, whilst watching ‘Big Brother’ in the ambulance station rest room:
a) Made several comments about torturing and killing various contestants, and made reference to one contestant, saying words to the effect of “Is it wrong that I would like to gouge his eyes out?”
b) Upon recognising a black albino contestant said words to the effect of “Oh, that’s that albino nigger”.
c) When challenged about your comment as set out in particular 6b, repeated it, despite your colleagues’ obvious shock and distaste.
d) When challenged for a second time you said words to the effect of “That’s the albino n***er I read about in the paper”.
e) Said the word “nigger” in a particularly forceful manner.
7. The matters set out in paragraphs 1, 2a-2d, 3, 4, 5a & 5b and 6a-6e constitute misconduct.
8. By reason of that misconduct, your fitness to practise is impaired.
What was not reported here, his biggest crime IMAO, when questioned about un-Pc views he replied

Well, it's a free country, innit?

LancePrivateJones said:
RangeStew said:
LancePrivateJones said:
Bradstyley said:
Shhh......They'll be coming to get us soon 8O
Sadly you're right the nancy boy dogooders and bedwetters will be coming along soon.
Yep, off to the 'Re-Education' camps I fear.
I'm still digging my way out of one :D

The bloke is a bit of a dick though, it seems he was warned off but took no notice and in todays world there will always be some Labour Stasi c*nts ready to grass you up.

I'm still trying to work out what he's supposed to have done wrong, especially regarding his views on gouging the eyes out of Big Brother contestants!!

bwtsninja said:
Just goes to show how times have changed ! Many years ago as a recruit , myself and a few others were witness to a member of our recruit troop being raciially abused for being black by two drunken full screws , amongst other things he was forced to kneel down before them and they shoved a Browning in his mouth ...When they eventually left , the guy they had been abusing didn't want to report it , but we pointed out there is a big difference between giving recruits a hard time and serious threats/racisim ...

He reported it and me and 3 other recruits got called into the OC to state what we had seen and identify the individuals involved ,...

After that we were all called in one at a time , read the riot act and told in future if we ever saw such an incident again we were to close our eyes and ears , forget we had ever witnessed it and walk away .....
Tout.

bwtsninja said:

I think we need 5 Alpha of the Arrse CID to question this one.