Have to be careful what you say, when you say it ..etc

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bwtsninja, Sep 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloke sounds like a tosser!

2. Watch out, there are touts about.

Edward Wiltshire
    Stuart Henderson
    Andrew Snow
    Alan Jacob
    Derek McCullough
    Dr Samantha King

He was: 2. During the period of training in 2006 made derogatory comments about:
    a) Muslims;
    b) Obese people;
    c) Homosexuals, and;
    d) Females who you considered to be unattractive.

If you use the above points thats just about the whole of arrse in the sh*t

3. There's putting your foot in it and then this!

4. Looks it too...

[​IMG]

5. Sounds like an utter cnut who got what he deserved. Odds are also that his colleagues only turned him in because he was a tw@t over and above what is written here.

6. Every single statement on there that blokes accused of is made on a daily basis in the NAAFI bar on this site, and you hear people saying stuff like that all the time without being grassed up-bloke does look a twat though...

7. Fucking grass.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shhh......They'll be coming to get us soon 8O

9. ...and you're perfect I suppose :roll:

10. Sadly you're right the nancy boy dogooders and bedwetters will be coming along soon.

11. I fail to see a problem.

Edward Wiltshire sounds like a tw*t. I mean...a gay.

Left-wing Fascists getting their way again.

12. Just goes to show how times have changed ! Many years ago as a recruit , myself and a few others were witness to a member of our recruit troop being raciially abused for being black by two drunken full screws , amongst other things he was forced to kneel down before them and they shoved a Browning in his mouth ...When they eventually left , the guy they had been abusing didn't want to report it , but we pointed out there is a big difference between giving recruits a hard time and serious threats/racisim ...

He reported it and me and 3 other recruits got called into the OC to state what we had seen and identify the individuals involved ,...

After that we were all called in one at a time , read the riot act and told in future if we ever saw such an incident again we were to close our eyes and ears , forget we had ever witnessed it and walk away .....

13. they'll fcuking nick me first for some of my posts...

14. Yep, off to the 'Re-Education' camps I fear.