Have they hired a lager lout as security guard by mistake?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I was nearly famous (;)), If I had ever become successful in music nothing would have amused me more than beasting the Papz. I would have hired a 'recce' section just for fun (and because I'm Billy no mates ;)) with instructions to drag papz into the vehicle, I'm sure by the time we dropped them off 1/2 mile down the road we might of convinced them to have a change of career, or at least a change of underwear :twisted:

(Actually taking the 'section' into see the A&R team would maybe be more fun ;))

Nehustan said:
I was nearly famous (;)), If I had ever become successful in music nothing would have amused me more than beasting the Papz. I would have hired a 'recce' section just for fun (and because I'm Billy no mates ;)) with instructions to drag papz into the vehicle, I'm sure by the time we dropped them off 1/2 mile down the road we might of convinced them to have a change of career, or at least a change of underwear :twisted:

(Actually taking the 'section' into see the A&R team would maybe be more fun ;))
Do those creative writing classes have any spare places?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
BoomShackerLacker said:
Nehustan said:

Do those creative writing classes have any spare places?
LOL...do you know I have actually been on a creative writing residential course, and had a haiku I did in exercise with a tutor put to print...I haven't done much music recently (like the last 4 years), but have had some positive feedback recently, and still manage to pick up a guitar at least 4 times a week for a twiddle...

Maybe the bodyguard would be better off in a different job?

An artist is being paid £1,600 to stand on a mat on a busy shopping street.

For those who need a little explanation, Mr Thorley wears a security pass stating he is a Government doormat tester.
Video here

Story

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I thought we already had a goverment doormat tester...after all he does a good job of walking all over Tony, albeit gently, caring type that he is.

[align=center]
[/align]

Ex_ex said:
Maybe the bodyguard would be better off in a different job?

An artist is being paid £1,600 to stand on a mat on a busy shopping street.

For those who need a little explanation, Mr Thorley wears a security pass stating he is a Government doormat tester.
Video here

Story
Ignoring the 'artiste' for one second, as Bill Bryson observed in his Notes from a Small Island, that shopping precincts across the UK over the last 30 years are now entirely identical.

Out have gone Mr McFwidgets Confectionary and Haircut Emporium, and in with the Dixons, Next, Currys clones...

Nehustan said:
I thought we already had a goverment doormat tester...after all he does a good job of walking all over Tony, albeit gently, caring type that he is.

[align=center]
[/align]
Doormat.... :D

Attachments