Have they hired a lager lout as security guard by mistake?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BoomShackerLacker, Oct 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I was nearly famous (;)), If I had ever become successful in music nothing would have amused me more than beasting the Papz. I would have hired a 'recce' section just for fun (and because I'm Billy no mates ;)) with instructions to drag papz into the vehicle, I'm sure by the time we dropped them off 1/2 mile down the road we might of convinced them to have a change of career, or at least a change of underwear :twisted:

(Actually taking the 'section' into see the A&R team would maybe be more fun ;))

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

3. Looks a bit like Gazza. A healthy rugby Gazza at any rate

4. What a cnut!

5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Who the Papz or the bodyguard :wink:

6. I dunno, I reckon retraction of membership of the human race should be an employment condition for Papparazzi

7. Do those creative writing classes have any spare places?

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

LOL...do you know I have actually been on a creative writing residential course, and had a haiku I did in exercise with a tutor put to print...I haven't done much music recently (like the last 4 years), but have had some positive feedback recently, and still manage to pick up a guitar at least 4 times a week for a twiddle...

9. Probably Ex-Forces...Para Regt..22 ...Maybe not...just hired help...
    Nothing like bringing the attention on you, wearing an England Rugby top in India...What ever happened to a sober suit, and dark glasses.D1CKHEAD...

10. Maybe the bodyguard would be better off in a different job?

Video here

Story

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I thought we already had a goverment doormat tester...after all he does a good job of walking all over Tony, albeit gently, caring type that he is.

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

12. Ignoring the 'artiste' for one second, as Bill Bryson observed in his Notes from a Small Island, that shopping precincts across the UK over the last 30 years are now entirely identical.

Out have gone Mr McFwidgets Confectionary and Haircut Emporium, and in with the Dixons, Next, Currys clones...

13. Doormat.... :D

Attached Files: