Have these people no respect for human life?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Negligent-Discharge, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Attached Files:

2. Any source for this story.

And its no stranger than sentencing the entire human race to hell for Adam eating an Apple.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Negligent-Discharge

4. Not suprised by the things Moslems do in the name of their religion, others have also done similar, but have mostly grown out of it. I would expect the usual polarisation of opinions here soon enough.

One thing puzzles me though; are women allowed to teach the Moslem faith? I thought at the serious end it was men only. If so, she's going to have fun in gaol.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cruel yet fair, the lord is, cruel, brutal, but fair.....!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. such is islam
  7. No they're not. A muslim mother has no right to beat her child to death, thats the fathers perogative.
    Muslim mothers - know your place.
    • Like Like x 8
  8. Is it cos they're Welsh, look you?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Does that mean that some other muslamic kiddy will have to wear two semtex weskits?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Negligent-Discharge

I have no "frothy EDL" outrage... my missus happens to be a Caribbean btw so I'm the last to go down that route.
  11. They are, apparently. It's why the female Imams in China are able to preach: the religion only forbid co-educational prayer and allows for segregated worship.

The Arabisation of Islam is what raised the barriers to female participation in religion - and most of the rest of civil society.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. According to the BBC article, the mother had learned the Koran by heart, and was upset as her sprog couldn't do it too. So now I really am confused. In Moslem countries women are second class citizens, and stopped, if not actually forbidden to be educated, as in the Taliban killing female pupils, or trying to. Yet this one seems to be educated enough to learn the koran parrot fashion. How are these two views reconciled?

As for God and Adam Pillager, at least one goes to hell after you die, he doesn't get other humans to hasten you on your way, like mumsy here. Leastways not as much as he used to, see my previous post.

Edited to add. Thanks for the info Smartascarrots, something new learned.

13. No; a follower of Islam, maybe.

A religion practised by hundreds of millions? Nah.
  14. Yes