Have these people no respect for human life?

Not suprised by the things Moslems do in the name of their religion, others have also done similar, but have mostly grown out of it. I would expect the usual polarisation of opinions here soon enough.

One thing puzzles me though; are women allowed to teach the Moslem faith? I thought at the serious end it was men only. If so, she's going to have fun in gaol.

One thing puzzles me though; are women allowed to teach the Moslem faith? I thought at the serious end it was men only.
They are, apparently. It's why the female Imams in China are able to preach: the religion only forbid co-educational prayer and allows for segregated worship.

The Arabisation of Islam is what raised the barriers to female participation in religion - and most of the rest of civil society.

No they're not. A muslim mother has no right to beat her child to death, thats the fathers perogative.
Muslim mothers - know your place.
According to the BBC article, the mother had learned the Koran by heart, and was upset as her sprog couldn't do it too. So now I really am confused. In Moslem countries women are second class citizens, and stopped, if not actually forbidden to be educated, as in the Taliban killing female pupils, or trying to. Yet this one seems to be educated enough to learn the koran parrot fashion. How are these two views reconciled?

As for God and Adam Pillager, at least one goes to hell after you die, he doesn't get other humans to hasten you on your way, like mumsy here. Leastways not as much as he used to, see my previous post.

Edited to add. Thanks for the info Smartascarrots, something new learned.

They are, apparently. It's why the female Imams in China are able to preach: the religion only forbid co-educational prayer and allows for segregated worship.

The Arabisation of Islam is what raised the barriers to female participation in religion - and most of the rest of civil society.
Wahabi Islam that is, they hold the shrines, taken with our arms and funding, which said shrines they strangely initially wanted to destroy, until they heard the the words of the profit (and yes that spelling), when it became my way, or the no Haj way baby!

From the BBC report:

"But the review said while lessons could be learned, Yaseen's death could not have been predicted."

We may as well examine the number of children neglected and murdered by their lowlife, drink and drug-addicted white native UK parents every year in comparison with Islam-related domestic killings. I suspect the latter category is tiny but its enough to get some people going.

Latest Threads