Have the Israelis already had a cabby at Iran?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bugsy, Feb 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wibble bush wibble blair wibble 9/11, buy my new book wibbleheads, days of deception, an expose of 9/11 available at all good bookstores only $25.95

:frustrated:

2. IF true, it might just mean that the Isrealis are pretending to be on such a mission in order to get leverage with the US. Brinkmanship, yes, but a lot less worrying than thinking that they are really ready and willing to nuke Iran. You'd have to ask what they'd gain from actually doing so, in any case - can't see what it gets them at this time.

3. Because the Yanks have ever stopped the Israelis doing anything?

4. Have you actually been on the authors website, notice a constant theme developing?

No agenda or axe to grind then?

Look at the titles and synopsis of the books for sale FFS.

5. My uneducated gues on this is that it may be a gentle warning shot across the Israelis bows rather than confirmation that thy have been trying to actually do it.

More along the Yanks saying we know what you thinking about planning!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well it looks to be indicative of Israeli intent. They haven't been shy in coming forward in the past, and like it says in the article, if someone keeps threatening to punch you in the face and then they get out of the chair, what are you supposed to do?

If Israel feels that it is being left out in the cold by its allies, and the Iranian president/mullahs continue with not only their beligerence, but their nuclear/military build up, I fully expect Israel to act pre-emptively. I wouldn't blame them if they did.

If the analogy of the threats of a punch to the face was used with me, I would not wait for the bully to get out of the chair, I'd use a hammer to nail him to it before administering the coupe de grace with a gun to the back of the neck just to be sure.

7. Not with nukes Biped that will just end in tears!