Have shitholes (or not so shitholes) turned into shittier holes?

Apparently yes, according to all the various threads on this forum. We are missing some dedicated ("xxx has gone to hell") threads for NZ (everyone does this anyways - leaving them out I mean), Canada from the main anglosphere common wealth countries.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/has-australia-turned-into-a-shithole.262274/
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/britain-the-descent-into-the-third-world.275624/
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/south-africa-gone-down-the-zimbabwe-route.273110/

**there are a lot of other older related threads regarding this fine shitty topic, these are the recent ones**

I think we should just have a consolidated thread for all the different parts of the commonwealth or the world really. It will be one shitty thread with plenty of shitty outpouring. Just let out all your frustrations and comments fellas. You shitty cunts.

Look, it is really quite simple: the entire planet is becoming a shithole, some spots proceeding towards that inevitable end state faster than others.

Basic cause: humans, excess of same.

Look, it is really quite simple: the entire planet is becoming a shithole, some spots proceeding towards that inevitable end state faster than others.

Maybe that's why all the billionaires like Elon, Branson etc. are trying to fuck off elsewhere with their space programs.

What we need is a pandemic killy bug or a good old fashioned punch up to thin the mongs out by a couple of billion. I vote anything south of Spain and west of Japan.

I went to Sutton Ashfield the other day. The residents have never actually travelled beyond the edge of town because by the time they've got through all the cunting traffic lights, it's time to go home again.

It is the shithole that makes all other shitholes look like portions of paradise. Close the thread.

Maybe that's why all the billionaires like Elon, Branson etc. are trying to **** off elsewhere with their space programs.
And in the meantime buy own islands and Megayachts.

Have to insulate oneself from the rabble.

I see large residences with benefit of proper fortifications as the next big thing.

Compounds so yesterday.

Something along the lines of Fort George with some modern AI driven area denial capability might suit.

The world is going to Hell on a Handcart.

I have watched everything become money driven and the death of common sense.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
We've always had our shitholes in this country.

Manchester always had Moss Side
Leicester always had New Parks and Braunstone
Glasgee always had Maryhill
London always had Peckham and Brixton
Merthyr Tydfil always had the Gurnos Estate

Since the growth of the internet though, people have got a bit fed up with driving into town on a Saturday, fighting congestion, trying to find somewhere to park, then paying over £5 when they do find a space, dodging all the tin-rattling cherridy-collecting hipsters with dreadlocks shaking pots in their faces (for the kids in Effrika, innit) ...eventually getting served by some lazy disinterested gum-chewing 16 year old, only to be told the very item they specifically came for isn't available in that particular size, shape, model or colour.

Why bother when Amazon do the exact thing you need even cheaper - and drive it direct to your door (unless their courier of choice is Yodel or My Hermes, then you'll find it in about a 1,000 pieces hoofed over your back gate after watching a "sorry we missed you" card getting slid very slowly through your letter box) - or eBay, or any of the other outlets who have been smart enough the move their business in the larger part online.

Even the supermarkets have got in on the act, helping lazy cunts stock their fridges. It always makes me laugh seeing the Asda van turn up down my street to drop a load off to the perfectly-abled chap who owns 3 cars and lives exactly 1.24 miles from Asda (thanks FitBit).

Where does that leave our town centres?

With sky-high council rents and overheads, our few survivors consist largely of pound shops, cherridy shops, Costa-bucks and betting shops.

The result? Well the type of people found in cherridy shops, pound shops and betting shops are generally poor smelly people and Johnny Foreigners who have come here on a promise of a new and prosperous life but found themselves in the middle of modern day slavery - all of which have failed at life, carefully observed by the Costa-bucks customer, frequented occasionally by the hipster - a new breed of cunt grown specifically to carry thin shiny laptops around and syphon off WiFi from such establishments, whilst updating his / her blog on the ethically-inspired projects to help Columbian families innocently caught up in cocaine-trafficking, by purchasing canvas bags from his trendy website and Fair Trade chocolate from the supermarket.

Conclusion - formerly, our poor and needy had the good grace to stay hidden in specifically built council estates and fight amongst themselves within a catchment area.

Build it and they will come, however.

The internet has allowed thick, uneducated people a voice and knowledge beyond their IQ

And town centres have now degraded themselves enough for single mum Vicky and her kids Tyler, Maddison, Skye, River and Cayden to feel at home and no longer priced out of a place that was once way beyond their reach.

The internet has allowed thick, uneducated people a voice and knowledge beyond their IQ

And town centres have now degraded themselves enough for single mum Vicky and her kids Tyler, Maddison, Skye River and Cayden to feel at home and no longer priced out of a place that was once way beyond their reach.
Well there's cheerful.

Squad Morale Restored!

Camborne is the ghetto of Kernow

I've got one of the UK's chav towns nearby and thankfully I don't live there, but it does have it's advantages

If I want a cheap morning fry up and feel lazy they have decent eateries by the armful, if I don't mind dodging tramps, chavs and general soap dodgers everything is cheap if I can't be bothered to wait for Amazon to deliver something

Most of the trouble happens at night when I avoid going near the place, and having that kind of town nearby has meant that property prices further out are affordable but it's rural, and life is more like it was 40 or 50 years ago so the pond life generally keep away

Apparently yes, according to all the various threads on this forum. We are missing some dedicated ("xxx has gone to hell") threads for NZ (everyone does this anyways - leaving them out I mean), Canada from the main anglosphere common wealth countries.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/has-australia-turned-into-a-shithole.262274/
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/britain-the-descent-into-the-third-world.275624/
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/south-africa-gone-down-the-zimbabwe-route.273110/

**there are a lot of other older related threads regarding this fine shitty topic, these are the recent ones**

I think we should just have a consolidated thread for all the different parts of the commonwealth or the world really. It will be one shitty thread with plenty of shitty outpouring. Just let out all your frustrations and comments fellas. You shitty cnuts.
America. Specifically the bits where @redshift and @LJONESY are from. The rest of it is probably alright.

I went to Sutton Ashfield the other day. The residents have never actually travelled beyond the edge of town because by the time they've got through all the ******* traffic lights, it's time to go home again.

It is the shithole that makes all other shitholes look like portions of paradise. Close the thread.
I would agree. Sutton in Ashfield isn't twinned with anywhere but it does have a suicide pact with Beirut.

@TheresaMay have a like for best rant of the week.

You forgot to mention drugs. I was in central Manchester (not a place I like or venture to very often), and the number of spaced-out, p!ssed begging vagrants was unbelievable. On the walk from Oxford Road station to the Arndale Centre there must have been at least a dozen including a couple of blokes lying in a flower bed, and that not counting the pestilential middle eastern and eastern European "Big Issue" sellers.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
The world is going to Hell on a Handcart.

I have watched everything become money driven and the death of common sense.
I read this last week. 'When the last tree is felled, the last grass long gone and no more animals and corn to eat; only then will people realize that they can't eat money!'

Latest Threads