Have I un-covered Ashie!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by para-dox, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit of background first. I was trawling some on-line newspapers the other day, reading about yet another disasterous Labour policy, when in the replies section, I came across someone called Ashiq who wrote very much like our Ashie, trawling out all the usual Labour excuses.
    Did a search of Ashiq and Labour and came up with :

Ashiq Hussain , Labour Aldridge and Brownhills Prospective Parliamentary Candidate. Follow link;

What do you reckon??

I,ll see if I can find the original reply to the newspaper piece so you can compare styles!
  2. Ifn you are right I suspect the Tory or LD candidates have little to fear from him.
  3. If that's the case then his Dad was a Gurkha not in the Gurkhas!
  4. Oh I don't know, that seat has been Labour forever.
    Interestingly he claims one of his virtues to be negotiating skills, does that sound much like Ashie to you? :D
    Actually it ould ft his own opinion of himself! The rest fits, shall we see what Ashie has to say for himself......?
  5. Well, if you have uncovered him, for Pete's sake, cover him up again!
  6. Nope. That's not our Ashie.

Our Ashie is about two dozen steps down the political acumen ladder of Ashiq.
  7. I think that guy wants to sell us all a car!!
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, let's hide this thread, and ask him what his views on such things as forced marriage and the like.
  9. Aldridge Brownhills is held by the Conservatives Majority: 5600.

Electoral Calculus predicts a larger majority at the next election.

'Ashiq Hussein' is most definitely NOT a Gurkha name.
  10. In the "Gallery" - http://aldridgebrownhillslabour.org/pages/gallery.htm I note the picture of the candidate and the Rt Hon Gordon Brown Prime Minister. It's not clear from the picture who is working who. If this is the famed "Ashie of ARRSE" then it would appear that the PM has his hand up, his ARRSE - it would explain a lot!

Not convinced though. Ashie will be along to confirm or deny shortly - depending what Brown's line on it is.
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

dont you mean badly sidestep the question altogether?
  12. Tory_Lies!

Edit to add:

I bet the server is in meltdown coping with all that traffic.
  13. I must confess to not reading all Ashies posts, so an unaware of the Gurka connection. Anyone elighten me?
  14. Its a vague and not very tenuous " errmm - my Dad was involved with the Gurkhas blasa blasa blasa ....... rather not comment........waffle"

Nobody really knows except rather unusually ashie wasn't 100% on message!
  15. Thanks Rickshaw-major, again nothing concrete from ashie! I am willing to believe he has some sort of life, so may have been away for the long weekend. However, lets put it back up there, he should be back now!! Be nice to get his slant on it. Confirm or deny.