have I passed the medical?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ComebackYELLER, Jun 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ive been given a date to do my Pt,and while doing the medical i was worried i ddint pass certain parts of it(hearing eyesight etc)does this mean im all clear,and that ive passed the medical aspect of it,and provided i pass the pt im then in?

2. do you mean your medical at ADSC? surely if you have been to ADSC then you did your fitness tests up there!?

explain it a bit better and hopefully someone can answer your question

cheers

K

3. sorry about that,probbaly should of said its not the british army,this is the only place i know were to get some sort of answer,as ive tried emailing them and get no asnwer.
    is it right to say that if you fail the medical,they wont let you to go on and do the pt(as im sure the procedure is the same in most armies)

thanks

4. your probably right mate. if you fail the medical there is no point in doing the PT. So if they have asked you along to the PT then you have probably passed the medical. What army? Taliban?

5. What army then?

jesus your a fakin royal bumbaclod!

6. Irish army.

7. Isnt that a defence force?
    Bugger that and join the Royal Irish.

8. yeah your right,i was thinking about the royal irish too,

9. It's not the Egyptian army is it as they have their own special kind of PT?

10. Good lad.

Think about it, what action you going to see with the IDF?

Join the Royal Irish and love the Queen like all you boys secretly want to.

11. hahaha made me chuckle like a chubby child......thanks