Have I got the 1st iPhone in the UK??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smudge67, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Who gives a fcuk?

I don't give a fcuk, and I'm glad you put this in the Naafi, because it means I can say "I don't give a fcuk, cnut".

Hope this helps.
  2. That video is the essence of Youtube, Utter crap, Good drills.

Now what the fcuk is an iphone.
  3. Biped,

You obviously haven't seen the video, you homo. Do you think I really have an iphone??? Who's the cnut now??

Watch it....then post a comment you waste of rations.
  4. Who, who???????

I repeat what the fcuk is an iphone?
  5. Come on Ozzy, surely even you can use Google??
  6. Im a dcik. Can I go back to sleep now?

How bored must you be?

I thought me wasting time here was bad enough :)
  7. Nice one Smudge67!

My Sister and her husband queued up for fvck knows how many hours for thier shinney news iPhones in the States. My Sister could not get hers activated for best part of a week :D

It's a nice bit of kit but I'm fvcked if I'm paying O2 £270 Plus tariff for a locked phone that will be fvcked if you unlock it and update the software.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

OK, OK, you got me. I didn't give a fcuk so much that I didn't even look at the link, so there.

Yes, I'm a homo, waste of rations, and a cnut.

I've now looked at the video, and I still don't give a fcuk, and you are still a cnut. :D

Edited to add: as already mentioned, O2 and Apple can kiss my shiny black arrse if they think I'm paying out all that wedge. I've got a Raaazzooor phone, and a 40gb Ipod, and some black-nasty; job done.
  9. That was my point
  10. I can't see why O2 are charging so much. Their unlimited web access is only 120mb (fair usage) and the phone costs $399 in the states yet they give away similar priced phone for free.
  11. I'm off to Hong Kong next week, they might be cheaper over there?
  12. Wait until Jan / Feb they'll be free phone, free connection and a free apartment in Senegal
  13. Nice video Smudge, if only you had thought about that before Apple, you would have made a killing
  14. I've been to Senegal.....they can keep the appartment!!