• Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • delete/edit all the boring ones

• leave it as it is

• Total voters
canteen_cowboy said:
Has the naafi turned in to the knitting circle?
Its getting there CC. Do your stuff.

ohhh ,
have you seen that new argille pattern in the thrift shop? its to die for......

erm, did I really type that?

People are bored.

Since LNV died, and BB has been largely quiescent, you don't have a Psycho Hosebeast Wicked Witch to keep people occupied. The likes of Osnaduckling and Cherrypink are but a poor substitute.

Should you feel in need of a rest, please feel free to leave me your Log-in, and I will keep an eye on things while you are away.... :D

Not your fault CC

Place has been overrun again by witless tubes and dullards.

I know I keep ranting on and come accross as a crusty old dinosaur, but I don't fcuking care.

Too many belly laughs have been had to let it go to the sproggy cnuts...... I had to read through pages of utter bildge and cack today just to get to something worth reading.

Why not just think before pressing the submit key?

Ask simple questions

1, Is it funny?
2, Will it offend (not a bad thing unless by being incredibly dull)
3, Is anyone interested, will anyone benefit from reading it?
4, Am I dull cnut trying to up my post counter
5, Am I that far up my own arse that I actually believe the bollocks and dullness I post

Sometimes when I read the NAAFI I despair and am embarrased that a visitor or passer by might think the forces are a bunch of lilt and crisp scoffing nobbers.

Come on fellas get a grip

If you want to know what I'm talking about click the usernames like Convoy_cock, shortfuse, Aunty Stella, Biscuits, Cait, RTFQ, chickenpunk, blackhand and a few others..............

If the NAAFI has become a place for the likes of Mooch or some of the tools that have joined of late, maybe its time I just stopped whinging and trashed the gaff :D

Call me grumpy, call me a dinosaur...... Not bothered just stop fcuking up a belting source of amusement.

The warning on the door says 'DO NOT ENTER IF EASILY OFFENDED'

Maybe it should be editted to read 'DO NOT ENTER ITS FULL OF DULL CNUTS< TROLLS AND SPAMMING WITLESS BASTARDS THAT SHOULD FCUK OFF TO YAHOO AND HAVE THIER FAMILIES INCINERATED'

or maybe should read-
dont enter if you have had a humour lobotomy and therefore are a complete tube and children are ginger and smell of bumcheese

GrumbleWeed said:
or maybe should read-
dont enter if you have had a humour lobotomy and therefore are a complete tube and children are ginger and smell of bumcheese
You are just one of the pricks I'm referrign to.

I thought you were mildly amusing when you joined, now youve turned into a witless lavatory with his trigger finger on the 'submit' key, no matter how dull the post you still press send

Could have a point, CC. This place is starting to get uncomfortably like "Jetblast" on Pprune....

RIGHT -
Thats fckucking it...
i am gonna throw a benny.

I'm fed up with you bloody dinosaurs thinking you bloody own this site-
maybe you should wonder why you have to pick on other people when your stupid little life is such a joke that you have to insert everything mildly funny on here.
I'm talking about poppy- the imbecile mooch of all people (even though he is a tube of the first order) and others that seem to warrant a grilling from all of the old bastards.

I totally agree that the humour has gone stale on here- i have seen funnier hangings than some of the detritus that gets put on hee- YES i am guilty of some of the dross- for that i apologise.

anyway- enough of this crap-
i love you

all of Your mums

The Poppy thread with over 12000 views and 30 odd pages of posts?

Like I said............... prick

Let me be the first to say - Fcuk off Grumbleweed. Show us some of your quality posts. And you Albert-Turner, can do the same too. Oh no, you only have four posts. So you can fcuk off too.

I like being a dinosaur.

C_C

I believed that this site was a place to vent all of your thoughts and rants, a place free(well nearly!) of rule.

I think that people should be able to post what they want, if it is a pile of sh1te then they should take the flack coming there way.

If you dont like what someone has posted then dont reply to it.

When they get pi55ed off at being ignored they will either leave the site or start to think about how to engage people.

M-D-N, You have been on this site a while now and perhaps will have to change with th etimes and accept that a new breed of arrsers have arrived.

You may not like it buts its just the way it is, you have a very sharp wit and a well thought through humour but some people just like it in your face.(see grumbleweeds posts!!)

Each to there own i say.

Leave it as it is!!

GrumbleWeed said:
humour but some people just like it in your face

what does that mean btw?
It's not a dig, its just pointing out that maybe the people you call dinosaurs don't understand the type of humour you use!

I enjoy reading your posts because you never know what is coming next, i also enjoy the "dinosaurs" posts.

That is what is wonderful about this site, the diversity. :wink:

EYE_OF_SAURON said:
C_C

I believed that this site was a place to vent all of your thoughts and rants, a place free(well nearly!) of rule.

I think that people should be able to post what they want, if it is a pile of sh1te then they should take the flack coming there way.

If you dont like what someone has posted then dont reply to it.

When they get pi55ed off at being ignored they will either leave the site or start to think about how to engage people.

M-D-N, You have been on this site a while now and perhaps will have to change with th etimes and accept that a new breed of arrsers have arrived.

You may not like it buts its just the way it is, you have a very sharp wit and a well thought through humour but some people just like it in your face.(see grumbleweeds posts!!)

Each to there own i say.

Leave it as it is!!

Th roolz
as has been for a while, even in a real naafi rules have to be obeyed. as I have been one of the ones trusted to look after them in this forum, i will try and do that, until relieved by admin. this is not a democracy :wink: those that know of me will have found me to have been quite tolerent (or lazy) of late, of pure bone threads.. that as far as I can see, serve no real purpose in the entertainment that is ARRSE NAAFI.

or my train set ( with CO's permission)...etc