Have any SPS Clerks successfully transferred to the RMP?

and i know of two who went RMP to commision in AGC (SPS) then back again to RMP - SA and SO for those that know them.

Then again we did have about 8 go over to SPS after the witches road show one year, when promotion prospects were crap in RMP. I believe most are SNCo WO now.

I know SO. I remember him as a full screw.

Last time we met I did not so much bump into him as step on him. It was at a university study weekend. He was sitting on a sofa behind me and as I stepped back I stood on his foot. Good way to meet up again after a long time. He was at that time a Capt RMP. He is now in the Australian Army.

I had a guy that went across in 97 when he was a Cpl. I believe that he is well known on the cross dressing front these days :p

In all seriousness I'd be interested to find out how he got on (or if indeed he's still in) as he was a decent lad.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I know plenty of ex RMP who have gone the other way because they couldn't stand the back stabbing.

Is that why you wear those vests?

Biscuits_AB said:
PlasticMatron said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Yep, it's hell down there in the typing pool.
Get over yourself
How American and how utterly out of context.
You my friend would know all about out of context comments, considering the majority of yours have no relevance whatsoever other, other than cheap snipes at a trade you know very little about other than experience of the odd Clerk that has served in one of you own RMP Coys.

Let's face it, RMP as a whole have extremely limited exposure to everyday life serving within an Inf, Armd etc etc Bn/Regt and of the various other trade disciplines serving therein. This explains your ignorance, limited knowledge and blinkered outlook (specifically regarding SPS). With your shite attitude you wouldn't get far in a normal Army unit.

I shall await another moronic response from yourselve or another socially challanged Monkey colleague. :wink:

As about 1/3 of RMP come from voluntary transferees from within the army I feel RMP as an organisation has a large amount of exposure to the rest of the army. Unfortunately, for both the rest of the army and RMP the reverse is not true.

B

Biscuits_AB

PlasticMatron said:
Biscuits_AB said:
PlasticMatron said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Yep, it's hell down there in the typing pool.
Get over yourself
How American and how utterly out of context.
You my friend would know all about out of context comments, considering the majority of yours have no relevance whatsoever other, other than cheap snipes at a trade you know very little about other than experience of the odd Clerk that has served in one of you own RMP Coys.

Let's face it, RMP as a whole have extremely limited exposure to everyday life serving within an Inf, Armd etc etc Bn/Regt and of the various other trade disciplines serving therein. This explains your ignorance, limited knowledge and blinkered outlook (specifically regarding SPS). With your shite attitude you wouldn't get far in a normal Army unit.

I shall await another moronic response from yourselve or another socially challanged Monkey colleague. :wink:
The old 'RSI' giving you jip again is it?

TIGER-MONKEY said:
As about 1/3 of RMP come from voluntary transferees from within the army I feel RMP as an organisation has a large amount of exposure to the rest of the army. Unfortunately, for both the rest of the army and RMP the reverse is not true.
TM; I take this on board, but unfortunately (as evidence from most of these threads shows) there are obviously some individuals (Biscuits, Daytona to name a few) from within your capbadge, that do quite obviously lack exposure and apparently haven't a clue. But I do confess, as I always have, that SPS most certainly isn't perfect.

Latest Threads