have any of you

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sa80headshot, Mar 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ever been in a war? like an actual firefight or been killed nearly? i know you probably dont want someone asking but ive been curious what it would be like,can you describe the first time you were in a war the feeling? keep in mind ive never been in one so yeah
  2. Jesus christ you post some drivle. F U C K O F F and D I E you retarded little knobjockey. Seriously, why are you even on this site?
    The British Army would never accept a tosser like you, the septics won't even let you in their country, and everyone else thinks you a C U N T.

Take heed of you user name, do us all a favour, and slot yourself.
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Keep him posting. I'm bored, and I've been at work for 11 hours. He's making me laugh to be honest, even though it is chronic socko puppetry!
  4. you didnt answer the question
  5. this really isnt sock puppet,i dont even know that user,well anyway im glad someone has a sense of humor,because i havnt laughed like this in a while,god you guys are uptight lol
  6. The answer sonny is yes, I have served in warzones; no I have never killed anyone (nor have I felt any desire to do so)
    However, I can feel that starting to change!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Not uptight, just bored to death of juvenile little turds like you. Seriously, why are you on these forums? Why are you even up at this ungodly hour?
    Before you ask, I am up as I have a knackered back and can't sleep.
    You are a boring little twat, and I would love to ram my fist so far down your throat that you would be picking your teeth out of your arrse for months
  8. haha well its good to know that not everyone in the forces are and i quote "out and out bastards" i believe that was admitted by "joker62" (might not be 62) earlier on in another thread he said he is proud to be a bastard and that everyone else is,obviously he is some kind of gay walt haha
  9. Do Portsmouth, Birmingham and Ipswich count as warzones? They seem close enough so if so yearp...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. i cant sleep either,ive been like this for a year imsomnia probably,anyway just grow a sense of humour or go away
  11. I think he has a sense of humor, hence not laughing at your shite.
  12. i dont know what you mean? explain yourself please
  13. Sense of humor is intact, not so much at this time of the day, but hey, when you have only slept for 1 1/2 what do you expect?
    It still doesn't answer my previous questions though does it?

I have some more for you...
    How fat are you?
    How many cocks have you had?
    When are you going to die?
    If not soon then why not?
    Would you like a helping hand in the suicide department?

I really think it is time euthanasia was legalised.....his parents would have done the world a favour smothering him at birth
  14. im very thin
    dont know
    because i like living
  15. I bet your parents are so proud of you little boy, I bet if they saw all your posts over the last few days they would applaud and buy you a shiney new dildo.

Please just bore off, crawl into a hole and die.

Alternitively, just do one from these forums and stop posting your inane dribblings all over the keyboard. Try doing something productive with your life, go to college, go on to university, get a good job in the city as a rent boy to the bankers. Die of aids at a very young age.