Have a nice weekend y'all

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mighty_Blighty, Oct 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yep, knocking off soon.

Ya pays ya money.......

2. Am now at home!!! :lol:

3. Can I borrow your time machine sometime ! :D

4. The Germans want the Queen to apologise for the bombing of Dresden during WWII??? 8O

Pot......Kettle.....Black.....

5. Ah Mighty_Blighty you have seen through my ruse. It normally takes me 2 minutes to get from the office to home.

Beats the London commute anyway.

6. Turn on Radio 2 now, debating it.

7. And my grandmother wants them to apologise for blowing up her best china in the blitz, cant have everything tho.

Cant they just draw a bloody line under it and move on? Besides, i would have thought they have far more apologies to make.

Boney

8. Queen never flew in a Lancaster did she?

Anyway she can't have bombed Germany, talk about Sh**ing on your own doorstep.

9. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not the point - like Boney said, they have far more to apologise for.

10. Apologise? In a pig's arrse!! :p :p

11. She'd better not apologise to the "twist and shouts" , not until David Hasselhoff promises never to make another record , or apperar in public for that matter..... talk about crimes against humanity. :roll:

12. They? Is that the German nation/people/government or the Nazi Party under Hitler?

At what point should Goverments no longer have to apologise on behalf of their predecessors?

Should the UK Government apologise to the Irish for the potato famine, the Scots for the highland clearances or the Welsh for foot and mouth?

13. no point apologising to the welsh for foot and mouth , they've made an entire language that sounds like your foots in your mouth.

14. Sorry, we don't get Radio 2 in Florida. :lol: