Have a merry blooming Christmas

Zzzzzzzzzzzz, is it that time of year already? Must be time for the awful poem about Santa kreeping into the Soldier's hovel.

.........so anyway the RSM shoved his stick in my mates chest and said 'There's shite on the end of this stick' and then.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

devexwarrior said:
Zzzzzzzzzzzz, is it that time of year already? Must be time for the awful poem about Santa kreeping into the Soldier's hovel.
It's getting Dusty in here...

Tescos are refusing to allow guys in uniform to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On a cold christmas night in a Belfast street
Tripster copied and pasted a whole load of sh**

F*ckin' hell, whats wrong with you lot? He's put a link to something amuszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

hmmm interszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. sorry did i nod off there for a second

.............and then, when he shot his bolt he realised it was his own daughter! Serio.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FiveAlpha said:
.............and then, when he shot his bolt he realised it was his own daughter! Serio.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! What's this all about? When he shot his wad he realised what? Come on, tell us more, who wazzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

Hehe, they're all sleeping. Somebody take a quick crap on his hand, I'll tickle his face.

3. Any unacceptable conduct and behaviour such as harassment, bullying and fighting may result in disciplinary procedures being carried out against you.

Aaand :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Latest Threads