Have a merry blooming Christmas

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tripster, Dec 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Zzzzzzzzzzzz, is it that time of year already? Must be time for the awful poem about Santa kreeping into the Soldier's hovel.
  2. .........so anyway the RSM shoved his stick in my mates chest and said 'There's shite on the end of this stick' and then.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  3. It's getting Dusty in here...
  4. It was cold and dark.............
  5. Starbucks wont serve soldiers you know!
  6. Tescos are refusing to allow guys in uniform to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  7. On a cold christmas night in a Belfast street
    Tripster copied and pasted a whole load of sh**
  8. F*ckin' hell, whats wrong with you lot? He's put a link to something amuszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  9. hmmm interszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. sorry did i nod off there for a second
  10. It is a boring link though, you do deserve all the zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  11. .............and then, when he shot his bolt he realised it was his own daughter! Serio.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  12. Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! What's this all about? When he shot his wad he realised what? Come on, tell us more, who wazzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy:
  13. Hehe, they're all sleeping. Somebody take a quick crap on his hand, I'll tickle his face.
  14. 3. Any unacceptable conduct and behaviour such as harassment, bullying and fighting may result in disciplinary procedures being carried out against you.

Aaand :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: