Have a good 1 & stay safe.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uk_numpty, Dec 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hope everyone has a good seasonal time & stay's safe where ever you are in the world.

2. Fukc off!!! ;)

3. I'm fcuked if i'm going to......i'd list all the reasons here, but whining won't fix the fcuker...."A time for goodwill to all men"? Get to fcuk... :evil:

4. My sentiments exactly! *cough* mucker :)

MsG

5. Bollocks! The sooner it's done with, the fucking better :evil:

6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Bah humbug, you stinky bunch of perverted fat cnuts :D

7. And for all of you lonely wankers out there all on your jacksie here's a chick that would love to hear from you.

lucydavid45@hotmail.com
    Hello dear
    My Name is Lucy i went to your profile today at /tanktransporter.ning.com and i love it i think we can from there click through my email address thus;(lucydavid45@hotmail.com)
    i am waiting for your lovely reply soonest because i need your communication so we can share blessing and understanding life which some have never test and understand so try to send an email to me so i can give you my picture so you can see who i am and i will tell you all of my detail ok
    i am looking for your reply soon
    i am the one want to be your Friend
    have a wonderful day
    yours
    Lucy
    i am waiting for your lovely reply through my email address (lucydavid45@hotmail.com)
    so that i will from there send you my picture so that you will see how i look like ok try to get me back because there is many love in sheering have a wonderful sweet dream and lovely day kisssss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the best fellas for 2010 and for all the troops out there in the Middle East and around the world - STAY SAFE and come back home SAFE.

8. Maybe, what's your point?

9. "Bah fcuking humbug" is only the start of this over-commercialized bollocks which causes nothing but trouble, Xmas, a time for greed and backbiting, the season of too many cnuts feathering their own nests.

Fcuk 'em all, next year i'm sacrificing a goat on the 22nd!

:headbang:

10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

You never said you were a Gurkha.

Balls to you all anyway - I'm going to get VERY pissed.

11. not before i fcuk it.

12. Fuck, shit & piss.

I'm stagging on!

13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I see you've been reading Nigella Lawson :lol:

14. fcuk all wrong in a bit of extra salt.nigella thinks its lush.

15. don,t worry,we,ll all be thinking of you! 8)