• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Have a good 1 & stay safe.

And for all of you lonely wankers out there all on your jacksie here's a chick that would love to hear from you.

lucydavid45@hotmail.com
Hello dear
My Name is Lucy i went to your profile today at /tanktransporter.ning.com and i love it i think we can from there click through my email address thus;(lucydavid45@hotmail.com)
i am waiting for your lovely reply soonest because i need your communication so we can share blessing and understanding life which some have never test and understand so try to send an email to me so i can give you my picture so you can see who i am and i will tell you all of my detail ok
i am looking for your reply soon
i am the one want to be your Friend
have a wonderful day
yours
Lucy
i am waiting for your lovely reply through my email address (lucydavid45@hotmail.com)
so that i will from there send you my picture so that you will see how i look like ok try to get me back because there is many love in sheering have a wonderful sweet dream and lovely day kisssss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the best fellas for 2010 and for all the troops out there in the Middle East and around the world - STAY SAFE and come back home SAFE.

Command_doh said:
Bah humbug, you stinky bunch of perverted fat cnuts :D
"Bah fcuking humbug" is only the start of this over-commercialized bollocks which causes nothing but trouble, Xmas, a time for greed and backbiting, the season of too many cnuts feathering their own nests.

Fcuk 'em all, next year i'm sacrificing a goat on the 22nd!

:headbang:

I heard the dwarfs invented 7-UP ...?

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall
Who's the fairest of them all?
You are Andy, there's no doubt!
Thank you Mirror. Roger. Out."

And a happy Pantomime Season to all!

T

TheSnake

blue-sophist said:
Blue/GreenJob said:
Fcuk 'em all, next year i'm sacrificing a goat on the 22nd!

:headbang:
You never said you were a Gurkha.

Balls to you all anyway - I'm going to get VERY pissed.
Going to?......
shitfaced already, and not looking forward to the missus opening " exactly what i wanted darling, thanks...mwwahh x x ".

No, no, no. A goat is for Dasheera, not just for Christmas.

Seriously, hope day 25 month 12 is quiet, especially for all our medics. Now, where's that bottle of Benedictine.....

Latest Threads