• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Have a frightfully pleasant Sunday

Given all the extreme nastiness on ARRSE this weekend, I'd like to wish you all a very pleasant Sunday. Where we can be pleasant to each other. In a pleasant way. Without casting dark shadows on each others characters, whether we be fat, drunks or bluffing skunts. Have a lovely. peaceful day.

I shall be mostly murdering rabbits.

Thanks for your good wishes, I shall need them. Heading to Invercargill this PM. Shudder.
Perhaps to facilitate good will amongst ARRSErs only those passing a sobriety test prior to logging on should be able to post. The COs might be a bit grumpy about the lack of traffic though.

S

swampmonster

"fat, drunks or bluffing skunts" You Bastards these are my best points...I'm getting picked on, i'm off for a cry =)

Thanks for your good wishes, I shall need them. Heading to Invercargill this PM. Shudder.
Perhaps to facilitate good will amongst ARRSErs only those passing a sobriety test prior to logging on should be able to post. The COs might be a bit grumpy about the lack of traffic though.
I was when I logged on, few posts later,the contents of the bottle in front of me got my full attenion,and then some.

Latest Threads