Have a frightfully pleasant Sunday

Given all the extreme nastiness on ARRSE this weekend, I'd like to wish you all a very pleasant Sunday. Where we can be pleasant to each other. In a pleasant way. Without casting dark shadows on each others characters, whether we be fat, drunks or bluffing skunts. Have a lovely. peaceful day.

I shall be mostly murdering rabbits.

Thanks for your good wishes, I shall need them. Heading to Invercargill this PM. Shudder.
Perhaps to facilitate good will amongst ARRSErs only those passing a sobriety test prior to logging on should be able to post. The COs might be a bit grumpy about the lack of traffic though.

Has anyone got any buckshee teabags?

S

swampmonster

"fat, drunks or bluffing skunts" You Bastards these are my best points...I'm getting picked on, i'm off for a cry =)

Thanks for your good wishes, I shall need them. Heading to Invercargill this PM. Shudder.
Perhaps to facilitate good will amongst ARRSErs only those passing a sobriety test prior to logging on should be able to post. The COs might be a bit grumpy about the lack of traffic though.
I was when I logged on, few posts later,the contents of the bottle in front of me got my full attenion,and then some.