Have a frightfully pleasant Sunday

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Feb 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Given all the extreme nastiness on ARRSE this weekend, I'd like to wish you all a very pleasant Sunday. Where we can be pleasant to each other. In a pleasant way. Without casting dark shadows on each others characters, whether we be fat, drunks or bluffing skunts. Have a lovely. peaceful day.

I shall be mostly murdering rabbits.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Feck off!!
  3. I shall be at mass later on and I shall pray for all of you cunts.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Indeed. We should all pray for a cunt.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Thanks for your good wishes, I shall need them. Heading to Invercargill this PM. Shudder.
    Perhaps to facilitate good will amongst ARRSErs only those passing a sobriety test prior to logging on should be able to post. The COs might be a bit grumpy about the lack of traffic though.
  6. I used to go out with an anger management therapist. It didn't work out for me...........So fuck you, you cunt.
  7. Mizz K13 is a Radiographer and the downside is that she can see right through me.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Has anyone got any buckshee teabags?
  9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Get fucked you one legged wedge cunt :D
  10. Nothing there that isn't true. But the anger young man? Don't want your drones on here flaming me ...
  11. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

No anger her senor.

I've called off the squadron of attack dogs, they are fed and kennelled and are under control.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. "fat, drunks or bluffing skunts" You Bastards these are my best points...I'm getting picked on, i'm off for a cry =)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Can I post your pic?
  14. Pah! What sort of tyrant are you? Stalin must be revolving at Max Revs.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I'm going to kill some Welsh people, detox is a cunt....;-)

Can I have an MBE now?
    • Like Like x 2