• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hatton fight

I would of thought you cant "Back up" the fight as it was on the box office channel and would be encrypted.

I recorded it on sky+ and paid for it so i have another 220 hours left before it deletes itself. I could always set up the camera and tripod :D

It was a awesome fight aswell.

Fitzy said:
I would of thought you cant "Back up" the fight as it was on the box office channel and would be encrypted.

I recorded it on sky+ and paid for it so i have another 220 hours left before it deletes itself. I could always set up the camera and tripod :D

It was a awesome fight aswell.
I have been informed by a bloke who works for sky that the way they encript the channel only works on modern kit. if you have a really old video recorder eg: Ferguson Videostar they are unable to pick up the new fangled encryption stuff and record as normal.

I have not tried this. So can't vouch for the reliability of the information but the bloke seemed to know what he was talking about. I do have an old 1980's ferguson video recorder and I will get around to trying this out one day.

Latest Threads