Hats tipped, an apology

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Oct 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I confess to being a wicked and naughty man and saying cruel things to Blondebint over the passed two years.

I have accused her of being frumpy, sporting bingo wings and made sarcastics evil digs at her links to Hereford and the anti terror underworld.

As of today I completely retract all acts, statements and general abhorrance aimed at the woman I have a new found respect for.

Gentlemen and groupies, please stand for the newest member of 22nd Regiment, Special Air Service......

[​IMG]

BLONDEBINT HAS BEEN BADGED :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Madam, we salute you! :D

Beebs

3. so... she got a cap for Christmas?

4. The main reason I am cowering and hiding is mainly out of fear...

Now that she is a member of the Soft and Squashies, she will be a dab hand at Jap slapping and other forms of making big blokes cry. I don't suppose I stand a chance when she sneaks up on me and reduces me to a blubbering mess.

Please forgive me Trooper BB I am genuinley sorry

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

OK, now I'm super confused... Somebody PM me.

6. Feckin HATS from Hereford. :)

now in hiding with change of name and address

SK

7. What's going on? Has Scania blown her cover?

8. MDN_ would it be wise to get aunty to fit an alarm at castle doh-nut with all the Gucci cctv, just in case, if you know what I mean....I don't think we may be able to protect you otherwise. But there again maybe your apology may be enough

9. ....and bars on the windows, we all saw the Iranian Embassy footage, that was one big fuff off knock on the windows......

Beebs

10. You think CCTV is going to stop one of THEM?

11. RUN MDN RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!

12. Just found another one. Shes signed it 'J****** somewhere near Mirbat, July '72'.
    Well I never!

[​IMG]

13. Has she done the sniper course as well 8O

if she has, your fecked man, really fecked :cry:

14. I dunno. I'll have a look for a picture. :wink:

15. Fcuk me, now I know why the always wear balaklavas. Do you think she wipes or is a hard core mcnabber?