Hats tipped, an apology

I confess to being a wicked and naughty man and saying cruel things to Blondebint over the passed two years.

I have accused her of being frumpy, sporting bingo wings and made sarcastics evil digs at her links to Hereford and the anti terror underworld.

As of today I completely retract all acts, statements and general abhorrance aimed at the woman I have a new found respect for.

Gentlemen and groupies, please stand for the newest member of 22nd Regiment, Special Air Service......

BLONDEBINT HAS BEEN BADGED :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The main reason I am cowering and hiding is mainly out of fear...

Now that she is a member of the Soft and Squashies, she will be a dab hand at Jap slapping and other forms of making big blokes cry. I don't suppose I stand a chance when she sneaks up on me and reduces me to a blubbering mess.

Please forgive me Trooper BB I am genuinley sorry

Feckin HATS from Hereford. :)

now in hiding with change of name and address

SK

MDN_ would it be wise to get aunty to fit an alarm at castle doh-nut with all the Gucci cctv, just in case, if you know what I mean....I don't think we may be able to protect you otherwise. But there again maybe your apology may be enough

canteen_cowboy said:
MDN_ would it be wise to get aunty to fit an alarm at castle doh-nut with all the Gucci cctv, just in case, if you know what I mean....I don't think we may be able to protect you otherwise. But there again maybe your apology may be enough
....and bars on the windows, we all saw the Iranian Embassy footage, that was one big fuff off knock on the windows......

Beebs

canteen_cowboy said:
You think CCTV is going to stop one of THEM?

Four days have past and the only noticable change around here has been a footprint in the flower bed at the bottom of the garden and evidence of someone making a waterbottle full of screech in the shed.

I'm sure with her experience and knowledge of all things sneaky she wouldn't make such a compromise, one can only assume this is a deception plan and probably isn't in the back garden at all... as a counter measure I have black nastied the letter box up and concentrated my surveillance on the front of the house.

I'm fcuked if she is double bluffing or poo-pooing her poo poo..... I think I'll put a bucket of water above the back door just in case.... the soap dodging munter will run a mile if there is a squirt of fairy liquid in it.

If anyone has a spare bear trap lying around, can you please send it, I'll put it at 'bingo wing' height there is plenty for it to get hold of.

I'm getting tired and teasy now, I've watched all the gaurdroom classics, maintain a constant listening watch, across all frequencies, before I realised she won't use a radio, due to everyone thinking she's a cnut and not wanting to talk to her.

Bring it on fatty, I'm ready for bed......... not with you, you understand, I'd sooner feed my nob to a polar bear

Having watched the MI5 Training Videos (Spooks Thursdays @ 21:00 on BBC1 & the the following weeks is at 21:00 on BBC3), I consider my self something of an expert in surveilance.
To that end, I just shouted angrily across the office "Find Her!".
30 seconds later, I have live satellite imagery on my PC (we're rather cleverly tracking her mobile phone).
I then said in a very matter of fact manner "Patch the local CCTV through".
I'm now viewing the feed from the CCTV in the Pie shop on Worthing sea front.
She looks like she may be about to go on her own 'stakeout' as she's stocking up with 3 palletts of pig & lard pies, on second thoughts this may be just her main mid morning snack.

I'll keep you posted as to her movements.

TTFN

BFG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Intelligence Cell 11
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
Masterchef The Intelligence Cell 22