Hate Fcuks - painful love or just GBH?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Acid_Tin, Dec 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whenever I come back from ops, or any long time away from Mrs Slopes, I'm always slightly apprehensive as night time, and beddy byes, approaches.

This is because Mrs Slopes needs her lovin', but in spite of my best intentions to demonstrate what a gentle and thoughful lover I can be, I end up thrashing her all over the house - visions of burning Vietnamese villages in my head.

Is this normal behaviour? Am I just a victim of too many tours, or am I simply just a mugger with a hardon?

Your thoughts, please?

2. Sounds normal. Whats the problem?? :lol: :lol:
  3. Most of my blokes used to get back from Ops and then give the local pro a good vigorous ragging first to get rid of the frustration so their wives didnt have to walk like john wayne for a few days. That seemed to sort it :wink: out
  4. Does Mrs Slopes complain? Maybe she likes her lovin "Tommy Lee" stylee! :D
  5. IMO theres nowt wrong with a right good hard seeing too once the fella gets home.
    Has Mrs Slopes complained about your rampant advances???
    If not, then you must be doing something right :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. Naaaah, its normal. Whenever I get back after a break, I give Mrs. Slopes a damn messy seeing to.

She loves it.
  7. PS you are out of digestives.
  8. You fecker! I wondered where they were all going!! Typical bloody infanteer!

:D :D :D
  9. C N U T They are mine!!!!! I normally leave you the Chocolate Knobs
  10. Just showed this to a (single) friend of mine. She asked for your number. 8O :roll:

My comment: you make it sound like this is the only time Mrs Slopes gets any action. Well, from you anyway... :p
  11. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

That's because he was playing soggy biscuit.

I'll GMC!
  12. And the problem is? :roll:
  13. And what do you do after that 5 seconds? :D :D
  14. .......your missus. 8)