• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hash House Harriers (H3) in the South of England

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Having just moved to the 'sarf' I'm looking for a good Hash. The problem with my local (PADH3) is that they run on Monday eve and I'm almost always otherwise engaged.

I'm looking for something within about 1 1/2 hours of Portsmouth.

Any ARRSERS who enjoy drinking and don't mind running a bit should give Hashing a go!

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry that I can't help you, but seeing Hashing took me on a little trip down amnesia lane.

The Brunei Hash House Harriers (BH3) were a great bunch and I remember drinking cans of 100 plus and then Anchor Beer out of ice buckets on pieces of wasteland on the jungle's edge. Marvellous!!!!

I might just have to take a look and see if there is any hashing going on in my neck of the woods.

Latest Threads