Has to be Mr Mitty

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jackson.jpg
Spotted this geezer outside a cinema, 'The Grande DeLuxe Empire Royal' in a small mining village in Durham. He was offering seats in all places from 1/6d to half a crown.

Has to be a walt. Far too old to be a serving para, and all that stuff on his chest; milk bottle tops, surely.

And he hasn't even got a proper para badge. I know because I once knew a bloke who had a cousin who went to school with a lad whose father used to deliver milk to a shop in Aldershot.

View attachment 98567
Spotted this geezer outside a cinema, 'The Grande DeLuxe Empire Royal' in a small mining village in Durham. He was offering seats in all places from 1/6d to half a crown.

Has to be a walt. Far too old to be a serving para, and all that stuff on his chest; milk bottle tops, surely.

And he hasn't even got a proper para badge. I know because I once knew a bloke who had a cousin who went to school with a lad whose father used to deliver milk to a shop in Aldershot.
You've fucked it now fella.

Expect the death star to loom over your house pretty soon.

He was auditioning for the role of 'Darth Sidious' in the latest Star Wars franchise and had the surgery done as he was too scary and unbelievable for the role.

Sadly, despite the surgery he was beaten to the role by His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI.

View attachment 98567

Rumour has it, that he is an Arrse member!

So wash your mouth out you disrespectful Old Fat & Hairy Knacker!

POD is watching!!!!!!