Has this gentleman been invited to join Arrse?

• Thread starter Deleted 20555
  • Start date
Thats Camberwell Carrot isnt it?

Invite him to arrse?? I should bloody hope not! There's enough liberal democrats on here already with the likes of Fally, Goatrutar, Sinner et alia..

Invite him to arrse?? I should bloody hope not! There's enough liberal democrats on here already with the likes of Fally, Goatrutar, Sinner et alia..
Sorry old boy but your the people in your list are rather more conservative than LibDem.

On the premise of the LibDems being totally and utterly pointless you may like to consider the likes of NobbyD/Jack Ingough, Pumpernickel, SqeakyCunt et al.

First catch of the day!!!!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
he can keep jarrod company - all hermers aren't they?

I imagine M#msn#t also took a dim view of his personal life.

From the DM in 2010

"A millionaire Liberal Democrat MP used taxpayer-funded parliamentary expenses to prop up his business empire, it emerged yesterday.
Self-confessed philanderer John Hemming - whose wife appeared in court recently accused of stealing his mistress’s cat - took out a £200,000 mortgage to stem a ‘cash flow’ problem.
He used that mortgage on his London flat, which was financed courtesy of MPs’ controversial second home allowance, to pay off another loan on one of his business premises.
Mr Hemming, who earns £200,000 a year from running his business on top of his £65,738 MP’s salary, then allowed his mistress, daughter and a ‘rota’ of post-graduate researchers to stay in the Covent Garden flat free of charge."

Certainly a potential honorary Arrser.

He is already an Arrser, and has been for some time. He avoids the overtly political threads, preferring to irritate people with his brand of existentialism. If anyone wants to know his username, pm me.

Makes a change from the "I support our 'eroes" street sweepers with their jolly "that's wot I say mate" banter.

He is already an Arrser, and has been for some time. He avoids the overtly political threads, preferring to irritate people with his brand of existentialism. If anyone wants to know his username, pm me.
TID?

Met him once, or rather was in a group of people which included him, only once thank God. So bumptiously full of himself that the effort of stopping myself from striking him to the ground and stamping on his face, was extreme.

C

count_duckula

So bumptiously full of himself that the effort of stopping myself from striking him to the ground
When were you raised, the 19th Century? You've been compared to Aldridge Prior but I think a more accurate Viz character would be Victorian Dad.

And Terry Fuckwitt for your wife:

images.jpg