Has this country finally disappeared up its own arrse?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Apr 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. But they don't count.....even if you are a tax payer.

3. MSR it is Friday and I am trying to relax, stop shoving news like this infront of me and making my blood boil.
    This is clearly ridiculous. How weak and feeble minded have we become? How the hell did we get into this state? Anyone?

4. Provo, I don't understand mate, what do you mean, or were you taking the piss? Like I said in a previous post many weeks or so ago, yous need detention centres. Especially as you are so close to mainland Europe and the rest of the third world. Get a government in to do the job. Get rid of B,liar and you'll be able to get back control of the best country in the..... northern hemisphere. :(

5. The Tories were castigated for using this image in their propaganda, but how sadly prophetic it turned out to be!!!

MsG

6. Yes, but if we get rid of Bliar's lot (sooner rather than later), none of the other main parties seem to have much of a grasp of reality, or any strongfelt policy!

May I suggest http://www.omrlp.com/ as the viable alternative?

CC

7. That poster might work this time round!

8. Pretty simple straightforward question:

Answer: YES.

Thanks mainly to the half-wit Bliar and his gang of third division ass-holes!

9. It's been tried. Locking up illegal immigrants was ruled to be in breach of our beloved Human Rights Act.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw Tony complaining about this decision on the evening news. It was his government that created the Human Rights Act in the first place.

I fear it will take an atrocity on the scale of 9/11 to get anything done about this.

10. I have a simple problem to the current "what do we do with terorist suspects" furore. Try them in a court of law, with a jury. If they can't be found guilty, they walk. If they are found guilty then they go to jail. If they are illegally in this country, then they walk to an APOD and go home or somewhere - anywhere - else. Just because they got here does not make them our responsibility or continuing charge.

Yes there will be bleeding heart liberals banging on about it. They, like the poor, are always with us and frankly it really is best just to let them blather.