Has the time come for a coup?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

A serious question, it seems the politicians are unable to successfully run this country so we need to look at alternative ideas. They’ve been given the opportunity and made a right mess of almost everything showing scant regard for the people and doing nothing more than feathering their own nests at the expense of the rest of us. The level of incompetence is staggering, we couldn't make a worse job of it even if we tried.

The police persecute otherwise law abiding citizens knowing they will get a result, take for example the huge presence of speed cameras which merely gives the impression of persecuting the citizenry rather than tackling real crime. People peacefully protesting against the banning of fox hunting are attacked by violent riot police with seemingly no come back. Extremist muslim protesters call for the murder of innocent people and are allowed to do so with indifference. The home secretary denying there is any real problem with crime when it is obvious that most yobs can commit crimes against the person with almost impunity. Gun crime is rampant but weapons are banned. Merely it seems to deny honest users but criminals can get hold of one with ease. Double standards for which the political elite are responsible! Particularly that fat cnut who is supposed to be our home secretary. If the dickhead can’t control his own weight what chance has he of doing anything useful with the home office? The UK is one of the few western countries where I feel genuinely afraid on the streets, disgraceful in the 21st century!

The countries finances are in complete disarray with NHS spending out of control and the organization unable to provide a competent level of service. Women refused breast cancer treatments because it costs too much. Where the fcuk is the money going then?

Defence of the realm is being neglected while soldiers are forced to fight and die for nothing more than a politician’s personal credit with the president of the USA. Then prosecuted by those self same politicians when the pressure is on, in a way they cannot begin to understand, and they make an error of judgment when the benefit of the doubt is there earned right. The underfunding is incredible, when I did my EPC back in 1993 defence spending was about the same as the NHS and welfare, around 23 Billion each. Currently defence remains almost the same with welfare and NHS running at 70+ billions each. WTF! Dolies are more important than defence? OK let’s show these fcukers why defence is important by taking it away.

I for one think this country has gone to the dogs with little prospect of positive change. I think it’s time to take a sheet from Pakistan’s President Musharef and have a take over by the military. Inject a bit of order and discipline to the running of things and bring back some respect into society. With the first order of business to line up all politicians against the wall and shoot the fcuking lot of them. I personally want a full mag for that fat cnut Prescott. 9 years on and what happened to his 10 year integrated transport plan? Fcuking idiot, I’m surprised he can breathe un-assisted.

So I propose we drive up to Westminster and level the fcuking place a week next Friday at 1000, anyone up for bringing a few chally 2s for PR purposes and to mow down those press fcukers who will turn up happy snapping away like they’re important. A bit of coax will sort them out. First parade and orders at 0900 in Hyde Park.

Who's in?

2. Yeah, but APART from that, are you happy?

3. Said it already on another thread, but the Army can't even run the Army....what chance the country?

4. I hope you have your tin foil hat on to stop the thought police from nailing you as a terrorist / troublemaker / loose cannon / subversive galloway supporter

5. Not defending the Govt in any way however, Dislike for speed cameras and a few people waving signs is no basis for a Military overthrow!

Prior to shooting all at westminster, the first order of business has got to be getting rid of the lefty pinko tree hugging TW@Ts who have caused these policies to be implemented.

secondly the media, whos unswerving support to whichever campaign suits their sales and political alliances should be sent out to sea on an Egyptian ferry.

That being said, where in hyde park?

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Speakers corner, we can zero the weapons on a few of the resident pinko tossers before we start.

7. Disclosing the FUP? Could lead to tears before beddy byes, chaps.....
    Could say it was a Walt convention I suppose, but the humiliation would be unbearable.....*

*With acknowlegements to Ade Edmondson

8. How exactly could it lead to me? I have kept out of this at least publicly...doh!

Gotta go guys stormtroopers at the door! Kicking getting louder! rembeembr one lst thing befor i g

9. Thought you'd jump in! Good luck with the interrogation......

10. Current military / government ethos seem to be 'take something that works well, f*** it up until it is completely broken, blame someone else and its then not your problem'

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ahhh but I have a cunning plan to deceive them you see. I just tell them I'm muslim and don't like what the newspapers print. There you go instant invulnerability to the law. Worked for some others last week. :twisted: Anyway what are they going to do to me if I’m in a chally 2, send round some outreach co-ordinators? :roll: :twisted:

12. Is it time for a coup?

That all depends on the time of year and how many chickens you have.
    Although with it being winter, yes I would recomend a coup for the little feathery blighters to get their heads down in some form of comfort. You might want to add a nesting box aswell, incase they should start laying.

13. Don't worry, the outreach co-ordinators won't get within 8kms..I've booked a couple of AH.

14. Too right Rigger. W1 is full of chickens, all feathering their own nests......

15. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

DEFRA have been recommending that you stick all fowl stocks in coups for ages, otherwise they'll catch AIDS or something. Pay attention, they don't come out with stuff like that for their own entertainment.