Has the "System" lost its sense of humour?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Feb 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And from the courts.

I would have no problem with him being pilloryed, if footballers were bounced for their actions on the pitch. ie the fights, swearing and the stupid hand gestures for drunk driving cnuts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4806743/Soldier-dumped-by-girlfriend-after-streaking-as-Cupid-at-football-match.html

2. How can he face a Court Martial if he has already been done by a Civilian Court?

3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

He can face AGAI 67 action, and maybe he should but I would like to pull the Magistrate up The Magistrates told him: "We find that your behaviour was immature and disorderly, although you found it amusing it was unacceptable given that the safety of all spectators is paramount. We hope this sends out a clear message to all those contemplating repeating your actions."

Fair enough his actions were stupid and immature but how did he endanger anyone safety? He broke a law which was brought in to deter hooligans from committing acts that endanger people safety but he himself did not endanger peoples safety. In fact I expect that most people who saw him were probably amused and the general mood was probably lightened.

Trouble is we do not have magistrates who are capable of exercising common sense.

4. The biggest problem he has was being at a football match.Poof.

5. What a load of old pish.It's the normal squaddie thing to do.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

He got dumped. If they have any spunk, the unit CoC should be able to deal with this one by simply ripping the pish in private and public humiliation and laughter in public.

Bloke with character - sounds like someone to keep....... He'll go far :D

7. Wearing boxers too, feckin' poof.

8. Don't think so Tankie88, unless he'd been drinking extremely heavily/been chucked out of several bars/fell out-back in again with his bezzers/stolen the bow and flowers and was shouting garbled nonsense at his fiance!!!

9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

If she dumped him for that he's well shot of the sour faced shallow bint.

I'm mildly amused that firing roses from a bow is considered endangering peoples safety, how, a fcuking thorn in their finger perhaps. :?

10. Humour is NOT allowed! Neither is eccentricity!

'Chairman' 'Bottler' Brown does not do humour or eccentricity, only INCOMPETENCE, ENVY, SPITE and MALICE!

Well done youngster, but remember at present almost anything you do in this 'busted' country contravenes a 'Mr. Bean' inspired law against TERRORISM!

Think carefully where you fart - it will almost certainly contravene some diktat issued by the European Soviet Union, that will be slavishly adhered to by this disgraced, dissolute and dishonest government.

PS: If she has dumped you, so what - I just hope that you bonked her, at least once. If not, you may be very lucky not to have!!!!

11. He supports Blackburn and his bird dumped him. He's been punished enough.

12. [​IMG]

And he looks like that! :twisted: