Has The Nobel Peace Prize embarassed Obama ?

A

ALVIN

In light of 30,000 more U.S troops being sent into combat, Do you think that the award of The Nobel Peace prize has somewhat embarassed President Obama ?

ALVIN said:
In light of 30,000 more U.S troops being sent into combat, Do you think that the award of The Nobel Peace prize has somewhat embarassed President Obama ?
Obama got the prize because he trashed Bush, in the guise of McCain. There is no justification whatsoever for the award. The committee made a bad decision, however, they gave the same award to Al Gore, Yassar Arafat anf Jimmy Carter...so much for credibility.

ALVIN said:
He's incapable of embarrassment, and the Nobel committee loves being sprayed with his Bukkakke

The decision was taken after Obama had only been in office 6 weeks - I know the first 100 days are meant to be important, but the Nobel Peace Prize in 42 is good going by anyone's standards...

Embarrassed? Stop it, you're killing me. :lol:

Right for the last time, human being...politician....human being...politician...Got it?

broken_man said:
The decision was taken after Obama had only been in office 6 weeks - I know the first 100 days are meant to be important, but the Nobel Peace Prize in 42 is good going by anyone's standards...
Hate to be a train-spotter, but, the cut-off date for nominations was 12 days after Obama took office.

More importantly, has the Nominator been identified?

Probably more embarrassing for the committee than for Obama, I would have thought.

DeltaDog said:
I'm not a fan of the Afghan war, but sometimes peace has to be fought for.
forgive me, I was at a seventies/eighties themed party over the weekend..."Fighting for peace is like fcuking for virginity".

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: