Has Sporting Services Folded?

I've been trying to get hold of the owner for some time now but all his numbers (inc fax) are disconnected!

Anyone got any info - he still owes me a 308 sound moderator.

Edited to add:

Just found out they are relocating! Panic over

Did you see this on their website?

Due to relocation we will be closed from 11th January until 18th January. We can be contacted on our mobile +44 (0)7860 219902 or on our temporary new office line of +44 (0)1342 714751, whilst our telephone numbers and internet access is being transferred to new premises. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, we thank you for your continued support during this period and we wish you all a very Happy New Year. We look forward to being of service to you in 2010 and to being able to welcome you to our new premises!
I bought an AICS from them last year and they weren't exactly quick off the mark.

ugly

LE
The problem with thse small jobbing outfits is that they have limited cash to stock items and therefore dont carry a large amount of stock whick keeps liabilities down. That said if you can wait these people are the backbone of the trade and less likely to sell you old tat marked up as VGC like less reputable persons in long established outlets (Fultons anyone?)

Gun_Nut said:
Did you see this on their website?

Due to relocation we will be closed from 11th January until 18th January. We can be contacted on our mobile +44 (0)7860 219902 or on our temporary new office line of +44 (0)1342 714751, whilst our telephone numbers and internet access is being transferred to new premises. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, we thank you for your continued support during this period and we wish you all a very Happy New Year. We look forward to being of service to you in 2010 and to being able to welcome you to our new premises!
I bought an AICS from them last year and they weren't exactly quick off the mark.
Now that would have implied that I used a little common sense! :x