• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Has Shreks Fiona got a nice pair

Just got back from watching Shrek 3, which was good fun. Any old hoo while watching I suddenly got to wondering what Fiona's baps would look like when angry. For some reason I superimposed a more realistic version of Jordons inflated pair onto her and suddenly I had wood! Am I a sickie who gets weird erections from cartoon characters! Just hope I can resist from calling out Fiona when I'm bumping uglys tonight!

BernardMcCabe said:
Just got back from watching Shrek 3, which was good fun. Any old hoo while watching I suddenly got to wondering what Fiona's baps would look like when angry. For some reason I superimposed a more realistic version of Jordons inflated pair onto her and suddenly I had wood! Am I a sickie who gets weird erections from cartoon characters! Just hope I can resist from calling out Fiona when I'm bumping uglys tonight!
Are we debating the human Fioan or the ogre Fiona?

Glesga_short_bloke said:
BernardMcCabe said:
Are we debating the human Fioan or the ogre Fiona?
To most squaddies does it really matter :wink:

obviously depends at 1900hrs maybe the princess but by 0150 and beer goggles who cares.

ok, so here are the options so far - contrast and compare:

Mrs M Simpson

Smurfette

Princess Fiona

Mrs J Rabbit

Mrs W Flintstone & Mrs B Rubble

Ms B Boop

personally, I've always quite fancied this little minx....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With my luck I would probably get Homer Simpson's Aunts - they are real munters. Sorry I don't have the skills to find a pic.

p.s. Marge - mmmmmmmhhhhh

Latest Threads