Has Shreks Fiona got a nice pair

#1
Just got back from watching Shrek 3, which was good fun. Any old hoo while watching I suddenly got to wondering what Fiona's baps would look like when angry. For some reason I superimposed a more realistic version of Jordons inflated pair onto her and suddenly I had wood! Am I a sickie who gets weird erections from cartoon characters! Just hope I can resist from calling out Fiona when I'm bumping uglys tonight!
 
#5
Chaps, I worry about you sometimes ..............
 
#6
powerpuff girls..........
 
#7
BernardMcCabe said:
Just got back from watching Shrek 3, which was good fun. Any old hoo while watching I suddenly got to wondering what Fiona's baps would look like when angry. For some reason I superimposed a more realistic version of Jordons inflated pair onto her and suddenly I had wood! Am I a sickie who gets weird erections from cartoon characters! Just hope I can resist from calling out Fiona when I'm bumping uglys tonight!
Are we debating the human Fioan or the ogre Fiona?
 
#10
reminds of the old 'blowing a smurf' rib that naturally was directed at anyone who'd just munched a blue lollipop...
 
#11
Glesga_short_bloke said:
BernardMcCabe said:
Just got back from watching Shrek 3, which was good fun. Any old hoo while watching I suddenly got to wondering what Fiona's baps would look like when angry. For some reason I superimposed a more realistic version of Jordons inflated pair onto her and suddenly I had wood! Am I a sickie who gets weird erections from cartoon characters! Just hope I can resist from calling out Fiona when I'm bumping uglys tonight!
Are we debating the human Fioan or the ogre Fiona?
To most squaddies does it really matter :wink:

obviously depends at 1900hrs maybe the princess but by 0150 and beer goggles who cares.
 
#12
ok, so here are the options so far - contrast and compare:


Mrs M Simpson


Smurfette


Princess Fiona


Mrs J Rabbit


Mrs W Flintstone & Mrs B Rubble


Ms B Boop




personally, I've always quite fancied this little minx....
 
#13
Will be back in five............mmmmmmmmmmm I need a p*ss honest.
 
#15
what was the young jetson bird called? judy was it?

also Daphne of scooby doo fame and the mum bird from the incredibles.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
With my luck I would probably get Homer Simpson's Aunts - they are real munters. Sorry I don't have the skills to find a pic.

p.s. Marge - mmmmmmmhhhhh
 
#17
Couldn't do that Flintstone bird - she's got hair. I only go with shaven.

BT.
 
#18
Brew_Time said:
Couldn't do that Flintstone bird - she's got hair. I only go with shaven.

BT.
are you not referring to betty boop or have you googled 'wilma flintstone nude'?
 

Top