Has Prescott no shame?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chef, Feb 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been watching milord Prescott on Top Gear, like J Smith and any politician, they will do anything for money, I only watched bits, because I don't like to swear too much in front of the sprogs.

They are like the undead, they keep coming back!

Why have we let the U.S get so far ahead of us in the shaven headed solo gunmen?

Rant over
  2. I swapped channels as soon as Jabba the effing Hut walked on, and didn't go back to the rest of the show.

I reckon Clarkeson doesn't have much shame either for going along with it.
  3. If he understood the concept of shame he would have stopped eating so much when he started to put on weight.
  4. And the Oscar for Dumbest Thread Title 2011 goes to...:judge:

A quote from the late, great Bill Hicks sums up politicians perfectly,

"Ball-less, gutless, corporate little bitches. Suckers of Satan's cock each and every one of them!":applaud:
  5. It spoilt the entire show for me.
  6. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

7. Cringing from the start to the end of that interview.
  8. Patrick Swayze isn't getting any better looking now he's crossed over to the darkside.
  9. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Better before than after....
  10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Fat fuckers by definition have no shame. Being fat makes you a lame wanker who cannot control your mouth.
  11. They ought to get Mi Lord Peter...in ye Counties of....... on Top Gear.... now that would be worth watching....perhaps, after I came back from ye pub after a 16 can of 'Special Brew' session....
  12. Missed it again this week. Glad I did now if that fat fucking oxygen stealing cunt was on there, obviously didn't miss much if that's the best they can do.
  13. Fair point I hadn't looked on it as first prize for pointing out the obvious, but I would still want him to die so Pauline can see a lord buried, after all that was the only reason he took the Ermine, a bit like Kinnock.

Sorry Werewolf I'm repeating myself.
  14. Oh c'mon, he did crack a funny. When quizzed about the egg throwing and punch incident, he said "he'd been told by Labour heirarchy to have more contact with the electorate"