Has normal service resumed?

No idea what the actual problem was, but I was beginning to suffer from Arrse deprivation symptoms. Nervous as a nervous thing on a nervy day.

D

Deleted 24582

No idea what the actual problem was, but I was beginning to suffer from Arrse deprivation symptoms. Nervous as a nervous thing on a nervy day.
Arrse does prevent me from spending money. Cableas was looking pretty tempting yesterday.

Yes - whatever happened to Arrse over the past 24 hours? Whenever I type in he Arrse web address - www.arrse.co.uk in my webrowser, Google comes up with this webstite.....??

This page is used to test the proper operation of the nginx HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that the web server installed at this site is working properly.
Website Administrator
This is the default index.html page that is distributed with nginx on Fedora. It is located in /usr/share/nginx/html.
You should now put your content in a location of your choice and edit the root configuration directive in the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

Was ist los mit Google und Arrse....?

Ritch

LE
Yes - whatever happened to Arrse over the past 24 hours? Whenever I type in he Arrse web address - www.arrse.co.uk in my webrowser, Google comes up with this webstite.....??

This page is used to test the proper operation of the nginx HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that the web server installed at this site is working properly.
Website Administrator
This is the default index.html page that is distributed with nginx on Fedora. It is located in /usr/share/nginx/html.
You should now put your content in a location of your choice and edit the root configuration directive in the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

Was ist los mit Google und Arrse....?
Have you ever thought it was the CO's way of politely telling you to fcuk off?

NSP

LE
On the plus side, the economy probably benefit from a modest increase in productivity yesterday.

Glad I don't need to correct a root configuration directive.
I hate doing that

ended up last night having to sit in the same room as the wife and having to talk,
not a good thing, don't break it again.

No. It's still fucked. All this is just a withdrawal symptom compensating for reality. Go back to trying to rip the head off it.

Found a shilling for the lecky at last.

ended up last night having to sit in the same room as the wife and having to talk,
Thankfully(?) my back was giving me hell, so I went to bed early to avoid such a horror.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Facebook was mental last night.

I ended up scratching my bum and talking to Arte et Marte on the phone for an hour.

Some of the above might be situation normal.

I had to pay my therapist double for a Saturday session, Mods , invoice inbound.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheAssassin Army Reserve 8
P COVID-19 136
TheAssassin The NAAFI Bar 15

Latest Threads