Has my uncle died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my neighbour is putting the kettle on.

Can anyone tell me if she'll be having tea or coffee ?

Arrse is obviously teh place for all questions

Last edited:
I think my neighbour is putting the kettle on.

Can anyone tell me if she'll be having tea or coffee ?

Arrse is obviously teh place for all questions

You`re damn right there cuz. If you need to know something Arrse is generally the place to look.

Especially if your question involves sh*ds, walts or in this case dead folk.

lawnmower.jpg

My lad visiting c 1986 and trying out the flymo.

It would be very unfortunate if he wasn't dead, being as a video of his funeral is the 7th result on Google for his name.

I do believe it`s the same guy.

Never got a mention in the will though.

He married my dads sister just after the war and shipped her over to the states shortly after.

image.jpg
Tsk, the least they could've done was put the flag at half-mast.

What's Lyons like? That house is only going for $112k.

View attachment 182173 Tsk, the least they could've done was put the flag at half-mast.

What's Lyons like? That house is only going for $112k.

Roughly £70,000 at the current exchange rate.

It looks a nice gaff and the gardens a fair old size as well. No wonder there's a ride on mower in the garage.

Don't they just tool up at the nearest gun shop if the neighbourhood is going to the dogs?

The crime rates don't look horrendous but they're higher than surrounding towns. Oh, and there's one sex offender registered for every 151 head of population. Which does seem on the high side?

Unfortunately it would seem so
http://www.villageoflyons.com/thetown/images/march_27_2013_minutes.pdf
Supervisor Manktelow then moved to appoint Jim Wedman to the Town’s Assessment Board of Review to fill the vacancy created by the untimely death of Tony Stirpe, who passed away earlier this week. Motion seconded by Councilman Paliotti.
I guess you weren't close to your uncle then as the death was reported in council minutes of a meeting held in March 2013? :?

The crime rates don't look horrendous but they're higher than surrounding towns. Oh, and there's one sex offender registered for every 151 head of population. Which does seem on the high side?

Not in Rotherham or Rochdale it isn't

J

JWBenett

It would be very unfortunate if he wasn't dead, being as a video of his funeral is the 7th result on Google for his name. :)

Commiserations OP , on this bad news. At least you found out, but if you won't mind , this reminds of Stan and Olly on Way Out West
Lola: "Tell me tell me... is it true that he's dead?"
Stan : "Well we hope he is, they buried him."
Lola : "Oh it can't be, what did he die of?"
Stan : "I think he died of a Tuesday, or was it Wednesday..."

No offence mate.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Wait until rgjbloke takes the house, it'll drop to one per 147 head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads