Has mrs.May supplied enough evidence for the British to be able to confidently point the finger of blame towards Russia?

Has mrs.May supplied enough evidence for the British in the Skripal case to blame Russia?

• YES

Votes: 89 67.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 11 8.4%

• Total voters

*Russian Troll*
Good question.
Unless the term "evidence" has recently been revised then it's a resounding "nyet."

You know that the majority seem to believe the accusation with no evidence though?
This will be a fun thread to monitor.

Good question.
Unless the term "evidence" has recently been revised then it's a resounding "nyet."

You know that the majority seem to believe the accusation with no evidence though?

Ah the old we the public havent been told therefore it isn't real fallacy

Looks at the list of countries that have spoken out against Russia
Looks at the UN organisation UK handed evidence to

Considers probability that so many countries - some of which aren't overly friendly to the UK - would act with out clear evidence.

So Yes I think its clear that to the People who need to know that May has presented sufficient evidence -

Good question.

You live in Australia, Walt about being in the forces and clearly need help. I recommend you get some. Quickly

Why not to have the same poll here?
I have a question.

when you guys at hte Soviet ministry for truth, or whatever the place where you churn out propaganda and attempt to weaponise social media is called, do you dread getting given the ARRSE login details, or rejoice?

I mean no matter what you say you're going to get called a dime bar, and get no positive feedback from your efforts. So is it considered easy street because your overseers know its goign to be ineffective, or do they demand results?

Of course every man and his dogski are aware that it is more than probable that Russia is involved. The real question is did Vlad the Bad Lad know? Or is he a puppet and the real men behind the throne remain hidden while pulling the strings? Curioser and curioser as Noddy said to Big Ears. :cool:

There are two Russian chemical weapons chemists who defected on Monday 26th in Vilnius, Lithuania who have told all for money and a life in the US.

Now go a do a Beria.

Good question.

And some people wont believe Russia could possibly be involved...

I know it's the Int Cell and I'll probably get my arse smacked but...

@KGB_resident

Will you just **** off and drown yourself in cheap knock off vodka you brainless Soviet fuckwit. You should volunteer as a guinea pig for the testing of Soviet chemical weapons you ******* retard.

That Rachael Swindon Twitter account is run by a bloke who isn't called Rachael, funnily enough.

Either way, to address the title of the thread, there is enough evidence to point fingers. Probably not enough published evidence for a trial but then that wasn't the question. The balance of probability makes it extremely reasonable for Mrs May to be pointing fingers.

Have to agree ,did Vlad know before or after the act and has there been any oligarcal disappearences just lately. Have all the Embassy staff made it back to thier homes in Russia or are there some taking a free State Siberian Holiday now.

There’s already three threads on Salisbury, do we really need a fourth?
Because of the poll.
As I don't belong to British military then as ever I don't vote myself.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Twitter user Rachael Swindon asked if people thought Theresa May "has supplied enough evidence for us to be able to confidently point the finger of blame towards Russia?"
Why not to have the same poll here?
Rachel Swindon, or Jon to give you his real name, as he was banned from twitter under his original account, before masquerading as his missus.

Jon is a Corbynite conspicaracy theorist and peddler of antisemtic propaganda. He has no interest in the truth other than to manipulate things to protect the dear leader.

Here he is gleefully retweet a well known Russian troll's antisemtic shite

IMG_20180330_160535.jpg
IMG_20180330_160530.jpg

Because of the poll.
Ask for a poll to be put on one of the three threads. Four threads on the same tedious subject. I know your job is lies, disinformation and projection of agitprop but four threads? Really?

As I don't belong to British military then as ever I don't vote myself.
There's very few serving on Arrse. Should they be the only ones to vote?

Latest Threads