• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Has MDN got religion?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It looks liike MDN has seen the light and has gone over to the holier than thou side. See:

The end is nigh

Do you think he is still saveable or has all his charridee work left him soft as a p oofs prick in a lapdance club?

Auld-Yin said:
It looks liike MDN has seen the light and has gone over to the holier than thou side. See:

The end is nigh

Do you think he is still saveable or has all his charridee work left him soft as a p oofs prick in a lapdance club?
Praise the Lord, brother MDN has seen the light (seconds before going blind!)

I knew it!

I just bloody knew it!

All these slight hints about the AAC and being a JNCO are all a cover! It's disinformation!

MDN's a fcuking padre! He always has been!

Think about it!

Who else could possibly be that perverted and still keep a job? Only a chaplain!

Actually, I've probably met him... Been to Suffield have you there padre? :)

Next time you see a padre, keep in the back of your mind "this fcuker could be MDN..."

xena.the.canuck said:
I knew it!

I just bloody knew it!

All these slight hints about the AAC and being a JNCO are all a cover! It's disinformation!

MDN's a fcuking padre! He always has been!

Think about it!

Who else could possibly be that perverted and still keep a job? Only a chaplain!

Actually, I've probably met him... Been to Suffield have you there padre? :)

Next time you see a padre, keep in the back of your mind "this fcuker could be MDN..."
A sky pilot walting as AAC who'da thunk it. :)

Latest Threads