Has inbreeding or outbreeding caused Septic Fenians to lose their sense of humour?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, Mar 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The question says it all ...

St Patrick's Day T-shirts at Urban Outfitters: Irish-Americans' fury over 'disrespectful' slogans | Mail Online

article-0-11FD05E9000005DC-208_224x423.jpg article-0-11FD0129000005DC-950_224x342.jpg

Or is Seamus just showing some more subtle Irish humour?
  2. Can't buy free publicity.
  3. They reap what they sow.
  4. Are they are race... or a nation?

And are they Ancient?
  5. :twisted: I did momentarily wonder if Seamus had shares in the company.
  6. Plastic Paddies are everywhere!

7. Jim's mates.
  8. If old Seamus really is expressing the true ire and outrage of the Irishp-American people, then I would say they are not so much of a race as a shambolic,shuffling stagger ... along a track littered with those who have fallen drunk by the wayside. Indeed, it is said that Andrey Andreyevich Markov hit upon his one of his theories by watching a Muscovite and a Dubliner trying to get home from a pub.
  9. Maybe they should restrict the survey to those who actually have it, then.

Far better examples of the Irish-American sense of humour would be NORAID and the Kennedies.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. And who really gives a fuck what a paddy thinks?

Dumb twat'll be dripping like cunt in need of a tampax down his local boozer tonight and the irony of it will pass him bye.
  11. Pikeys in uniform, oh the irony.
  12. They're in Orange :D
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Saffron, surely? ;-)
  14. They aren't Irish. They are humourless plastic paddies. I, like most real micks would snap these t-shirts up. Not at those prices though. In these times of austerity, my money goes on cheap booze and cheaper women.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Is there a better way to spend your benefits?