Has inbreeding or outbreeding caused Septic Fenians to lose their sense of humour?

The question says it all ...

St Patrick's Day T-shirts at Urban Outfitters: Irish-Americans' fury over 'disrespectful' slogans | Mail Online

article-0-11FD05E9000005DC-208_224x423.jpg article-0-11FD0129000005DC-950_224x342.jpg

The largest Irish-American organisation in the U.S., the Ancient Order of Hibernians in America, is far from pleased with the garments, reports My Fox NY

Seamus Boyle wrote: 'There are those few who use this day as an excuse to over celebrate but that does not give you or anyone else the right to defame and debase a whole race of people by selling the garbage that you display in your stores.'

He threatened a boycott and went on: 'If this is the way you must make your money by debasing a whole race of people I can assure you that with over 40 million people in this country claiming Irish ancestry they will not be your customers after this display of arrogance and disrespect to a whole nation.'
Or is Seamus just showing some more subtle Irish humour?

Are they are race... or a nation?

And are they Ancient?

Plastic Paddies are everywhere!

[video=youtube;tDTQQWSmo8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTQQWSmo8s[/video]

[video=youtube;niSihTeMUiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSihTeMUiE&feature=related[/video]

Jim's mates.

Are they are race... or a nation?
And are they Ancient?
If old Seamus really is expressing the true ire and outrage of the Irishp-American people, then I would say they are not so much of a race as a shambolic,shuffling stagger ... along a track littered with those who have fallen drunk by the wayside. Indeed, it is said that Andrey Andreyevich Markov hit upon his one of his theories by watching a Muscovite and a Dubliner trying to get home from a pub.

I can assure you that with over 40 million people in this country claiming Irish ancestry
Maybe they should restrict the survey to those who actually have it, then.

Far better examples of the Irish-American sense of humour would be NORAID and the Kennedies.

And who really gives a fuck what a paddy thinks?

Dumb twat'll be dripping like cunt in need of a tampax down his local boozer tonight and the irony of it will pass him bye.

[video=youtube;niSihTeMUiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSihTeMUiE&feature=related[/video]

Jim's mates.
Pikeys in uniform, oh the irony.

They aren't Irish. They are humourless plastic paddies. I, like most real micks would snap these t-shirts up. Not at those prices though. In these times of austerity, my money goes on cheap booze and cheaper women.

They aren't Irish. They are humourless plastic paddies. I, like most real micks would snap these t-shirts up. Not at those prices though. In these times of austerity, my benefit money goes on cheap booze and cheaper women.
Is there a better way to spend your benefits?

"In breaking news, members of a special interest group get easily offended"

Big swinging dick.

I had a lovely omelette for breakfast.