Has Dogmeat served

Polyester

Old-Salt
The FI EOD Det sometimes had to hide their PE and ancils in their horror bags as some loadies wouldn’t let them fly with ‘dangerous air cargo’. As you say though, other crabs could be excellent.
Personally, I would have dug out blind for any of you. Regardless of rank or service. Courtesy goes a long way in my book.

Edited to add: I was stationed at the airhead in Basrah dealing with flight line handling (there was a little crew of 7 of us) in 2007 and I used to “get” fresh milk from Israel (and Brize)and a few other choice articles, which we then dispensed to our Army friends so they could have proper brews. You want to have seen their faces after five months of a tour when they could have a proper brew. Such a small thing but it went a long way I reckon.

Last edited:
It appears that people are white knighting that slightly moving quim @dogmeat and it may be drawing out some more dripping quims to support him. While I support everyones right to comment on here all I want to know is @dogmeat did you serve.
It’s not that people are white knighting anyone, it’s that people are treating you with contempt because you’ve come across as a penis on many occasions.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Who the **** is middlmore. I assume Middleton. If you're going to flame someone get your facts right
Just take a deep breath and assume that everything NI EX MEDIC posts is dog diarrhoea. It saves time and effort.

Euclid

War Hero
Post R&R flight out of Bruggen to Sarajevo. VC10 goes tits up but all the bergans are already loaded.

‘Right gents etc etc, you’re off for a ground feed while we fix it’

Several hours later all sitting in a hangar.

‘Right gents etc - not flying out Today troops over here, officers over there etc’

Taken to the mess with belt kit and a a day sack.

Get invited to dine at 17.30. 17.30! Sitting in the dining room and some supercilious crab comes over ‘i’m Sqn Ldr cnty and I’m the PMC’

‘I’m captain smart arse and these are a bunch of subbies’

‘We don’t allow combat jackets in the mess’

‘Neither do we, but then again we don’t dine at 17.30, and our black tie etc are in our bergans which the movers won’t let us have back so this is all we’ve got, we can take our jackets off if you like?’

‘Yes, i’d prefer that’

Cue us spending the rest of the night in Regimental T-shirts getting shit-faced in Bruggen Officers Mess and entertaining the WRAF element.

Euclid

War Hero
Personally, I would have dug out blind for any of you. Regardless of rank or service. Courtesy goes a long way in my book.

Edited to add: I was stationed at the airhead in Basrah dealing with flight line handling (there was a little crew of 7 of us) in 2007 and I used to “get” fresh milk from Israel (and Brize)and a few other choice articles, which we then dispensed to our Army friends so they could have proper brews. You want to have seen their faces after five months of a tour when they could have a proper brew. Such a small thing but it went a long way I reckon.
With an attitude like that I’m guessing you didn’t have much in the way of career prospects in the RAF?

Polyester

Old-Salt
With an attitude like that I’m guessing you didn’t have much in the way of career prospects in the RAF?
Ha!Ha! My career was pretty average to be honest. In fact very average. There were loads like me. It is a shame that the few pricks in my service get noticed but the good eggs (I’m not including myself in this group)are not really taken account of. But as dinger says, that’s life.

The FI EOD Det sometimes had to hide their PE and ancils in their horror bags as some loadies wouldn’t let them fly with ‘dangerous air cargo’. As you say though, other crabs could be excellent.
FFS, you had access to Dems boxes which are DAC cleared.

Why cowboy things when you really don’t have to?

It’s not that people are white knighting anyone, it’s that people are treating you with contempt because you’ve come across as a penis on many occasions. had many a penis come across you on many occasions

edited - to cause maximum frothing

Who the **** is middlmore. I assume Middleton. If you're going to flame someone get your facts right

so you do admit to sucking at least one bloke off. It's a start I suppose.

Providing proper tea is the sign of a true gentleman. Respect you sir...

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

So true. Thanks.

Polyester

Old-Salt
Of all the Avatars you could have chosen....:???::???:
I explained in another thread, it’s there as a reminder of some of the principles our society has chinned off out of convenience or laziness. Bit deep for this thread but believe me I’m no fan of his.

Latest Threads