Has Dogmeat served

Greenfly

Clanker
Tappet rocks back, pushing that fabulous RMAS trained arse against my crotch, my long dick piercing deeper into his ex adj sweet place, I seize Tappets hips and pull him to me…Tappet is on all fours now, with that hot posh arse in the air, with that sweet wet hole fully offered to me. I thrust hard, slamming against his cute butt, the same one that rode a scooter and again, he cries out “no cuff too tough Royal!” I hump hard against him, trying to fill him with my cock, as deeply as I can possibly go. Tappet is screaming now, and I grunt deeply like a true Royal Marine and slide my hands up to his perfect big man tits, squeezing them, squeezing the hard nipples as his body shakes with pleasure.

More?

Tappet rocks back, pushing that fabulous RMAS trained arse against my crotch, my long dick piercing deeper into his ex adj sweet place, I seize Tappets hips and pull him to me…Tappet is on all fours now, with that hot posh arse in the air, with that sweet wet hole fully offered to me. I thrust hard, slamming against his cute butt, the same one that rode a scooter and again, he cries out “no cuff too tough Royal!” I hump hard against him, trying to fill him with my cock, as deeply as I can possibly go. Tappet is screaming now, and I grunt deeply like a true Royal Marine and slide my hands up to his perfect big man tits, squeezing them, squeezing the hard nipples as his body shakes with pleasure.

More?
Interesting that you know I served as an officer, and that I was an Adjutant.

What was your previous account name? Why did you abandon it?

More?
Mills & Boon walt!

Greenfly

Clanker
Alec, Mr PJI. The lad who has jumped more than a cricket.

I closed my eyes as his fingers danced quickly on my swollen Commando ball bag.
Satisfied that I was ready, Alec slowly slid into me and I savored the feeling of each airborne inch stretching and filling me more than Tappet ever could. He stayed still just a moment before starting a gentle rhythm of thrusting that had me moaning and writhing almost immediately. I screamed “I THOUGHT YOU ARMY LADS COULD DO THIS”
This woke old Alec up. As his thrusts became quicker, he slid my legs onto his shoulders. I would’ve sworn I saw stars as my orgasm crashed over me and I moaned and panted. I reached for my green lid and wore it. When I could speak again, I pleaded with him to fill me with his army seed. The thrusting then became frantic as he was determined to give me what I wanted.
I felt him beginning to tense and soon after, the first spurt of hot liquid. He continued to thrust through his orgasm and he knows that drives me absolutely wild. As I felt our warm juices start trickling out of me, that coupled with his continued thrusting pushed me over the ledge once more.
After a loving kiss, we got up so he could go jump out of a plane.

Who’s next pongo!

Greenfly

Clanker

That’s all you picked up from that?

I just searched your posts. I can link you to where you spoke about dealing with a nounce as an Adj or when you bought a scooter?

Greenfly

Clanker
Again, I’ll send you an email from my work account mate. Send me your email address.

I’m in CTC until Friday you clown!

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Try a nickname for the Royal Corps of Signals (taps side of nose, dislodged a bogey into his tea and drinks it)

Greenfly

Clanker
Sorry about that. Got a bit steamy there didn’t it? Nearly initiated you lot into the Corps. Admit it, this is better than watching this morning.

That’s all you picked up from that?

I just searched your posts. I can link you to where you spoke about dealing with a nounce as an Adj or when you bought a scooter?
Yeah...course you did. That's a lot of posts to trawl through unless you (for some reason) specifically searched for the term 'scooter' just to put into your little story.

Please - link the posts where this account spoke about both those things.

I've set an email address up, just for you: Tappet1@yandex.com

Last edited:

More?
In a single paragraph you’ve confirmed every joke ever been told about the RM.

Latest Threads