Has Dogmeat served

OP, why don't you offer him (dogmeat) out round the back of the Spar?

It appears that people are white knighting that slightly moving quim @dogmeat and it may be drawing out some more dripping quims to support him. While I support everyones right to comment on here all I want to know is @dogmeat did you serve.
Not so much a case of white knighting @dog end as it is a case of calling you a noisome cockstain.

Start another thread about a different user, any user you like and see if the responses you get are any different in or if people still call you a wasted wank.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Over the years I have noticed that most of the contributers on this site appear to have served and yes there are others who freely admit the have not but do contribute. However @dogmeat appears to only offer soundbites and a best a couple of sentences and most of his comments are derogatory towards the poster or the thread. I have called him out a few times about his soundbites and also have found some of them very witty and he is clearly well educated. He had reason to comment and call me fibber tonight and has even replied to my retort but when asked about his service radio silence. Has @dogmeat any service at all and if not what is his point here.
Have you served?

I’ve a feeling your a union flag wearing loyalist in NI who hasn’t served a day.

Over the years I have noticed that most of the contributers on this site appear to have served and yes there are others who freely admit the have not but do contribute. However @dogmeat appears to only offer soundbites and a best a couple of sentences and most of his comments are derogatory towards the poster or the thread. I have called him out a few times about his soundbites and also have found some of them very witty and he is clearly well educated. He had reason to comment and call me fibber tonight and has even replied to my retort but when asked about his service radio silence. Has @dogmeat any service at all and if not what is his point here.

1594109858546.png

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
He is clearly the sort who wears TA service as a badge of honour when he goes to 12th of July marches. You know the sort, fat gut stretching a rangers top.
Well done, you’re a good little loyalist. I’d ruffle your hair if I could. Why don’t ban him for rule violations? Isn’t it a breech to follow members across boards stirring up bother?

I say you shine a light on the OP, investigate, expose and discredit his naked racism and pathetic walty claims.

Aye

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Tappet I am happy to confirm my service- Currently in CTC on a course. If you send me your deets get on a box I’ll ping you now.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Tappet I am happy to confirm my service- Currently in CTC on a course. If you send me your deets get on a box I’ll ping you now.
You're rather punchy and informed for someone who's just joined the site. Whose sock are you?

I'm not in to internet dating, sorry.

RBMK

War Hero
I'm sure Dogmeat served me at a well known fast food restaurant.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Tappet,

I’m literally sitting in an office in CTC right now. MODNET open and ready. Don’t you have access to DG? I’ll send you an email to your pussers (Armymail) account now. I’ll even attach a picture of my handsome handsome mug.

C’mon tappet. Find a desk, pop on a scuba mask, bend over, pull the cheeks apart, I’ll dribble some spit onto your taint and put some commando in you. Nice and slow at first x

Latest Threads