Has Dogmeat served

It appears that people are white knighting that slightly moving quim @dogmeat and it may be drawing out some more dripping quims to support him. While I support everyones right to comment on here all I want to know is @dogmeat did you serve.

I've been served dog meat.

The gaejangguk wasn't too bad, but the market smelled like shite, so it was impossible to enjoy.

On the thread 'Your first day in the Army' I think Dogmeat said that he was in the Junior Leaders Regiment Royal Artillery at Bramcote, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, and I think he completed a full career with them. But I am sure he will be along to tell you later.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Over the years I have noticed that most of the contributers on this site appear to have served and yes there are others who freely admit the have not but do contribute. However @dogmeat appears to only offer soundbites and a best a couple of sentences and most of his comments are derogatory towards the poster or the thread. I have called him out a few times about his soundbites and also have found some of them very witty and he is clearly well educated. He had reason to comment and call me fibber tonight and has even replied to my retort but when asked about his service radio silence. Has @dogmeat any service at all and if not what is his point here.
You need to grow a pair and stop being such a precious crying schoolgirl - or keyboard warrior, take your pick.

Was he teabagging you while you sucked off Ant middlmore?
Hang on, if the assassin was being teabagged then how was he also sucking cock? He can have a mouthful of cock or balls, not both.

I suppose he could have been teabagging Dogmeat and sucking off Ant in a gay human centipede.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Is it to early to enquire if the thread is going etc etc?
In fifteen years of reading Arrse, I've never seen a military dick-measuring thread go well for whoever starts it.

It's the internet equivalent of shouting 'Do you know who I am?!' and is generally a sign that their bete noir has got them right where they want them, that they're on tilt and, surprisingly often, that a flounce is imminent.

Hang on, if the assassin was being teabagged then how was he also sucking cock? He can have a mouthful of cock or balls, not both.

I suppose he could have been teabagging Dogmeat and sucking off Ant in a gay human centipede.
He can unhinge his jaw like a snake. It's a sight to behold.

I have had a few PM's with a guy that shares a trade with me and it was probably for being on rops for telling people like you that you are cnuts that gave us an affinity.
Is it rough trade?

Dr Death

War Hero
Of course he has, he used to serve MacDonald's before being furloughed.

Over the years I have noticed that most of the contributers on this site appear to have served and yes there are others who freely admit the have not but do contribute. However @dogmeat appears to only offer soundbites and a best a couple of sentences and most of his comments are derogatory towards the poster or the thread. I have called him out a few times about his soundbites and also have found some of them very witty and he is clearly well educated. He had reason to comment and call me fibber tonight and has even replied to my retort but when asked about his service radio silence. Has @dogmeat any service at all and if not what is his point here.
I worked with @dogmeat when he was GOC Walmington-on-Sea.

I think you'd better apologise to him. Especially as I believe you've been identified (along with Bugsy and Robme) as a teller of fables.

Latest Threads