Has Dogmeat served

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I do belive the last time I was near a 12th of July march attending it for that reason was 1997, I have had reason to be near them a number of times since that but I was working, no interest in the orange order and yes I would prefer Rangers to win ahead of celtic but never owned a top. Have matchng Irish rugby tops for my son and I but there you go.
You are very naive in your idea about following members accross boards because that is the reason I called out dogmeat you stupid little ****, he offers soundbites sometime witty but usually insulting or offensive but never contributes more than two sentences.
The snipers make the site; get it right and you're Bile_Spewer and Badger_Heed, with Dogmeat not far behind. Get it wrong and you're Graculus.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Should that not have been Tappet1@andrex.com
Leave my little Tappet alone, he’s my little pongo man butler and I’ll not have my toy spoken to like that.

@Tappet go wait in my chambers and I’ll be up in a minute x

@NI-EX-MEDIC tell us again about how you pulled this mother daughter combo? It is literally one of my favourite bullshit stories on the site now (and I’ve wrote a howler of two bullshit/highly erotic tales on this very thread)

Or tell us about this uncle of yours that was minced by PIRA- which I’m guessing is also bullshit due to your faux offence at @dogmeat. You little thick fibber you. You’ve not served a day have you hun?

I have to ask two questions 1) Are you aware at how thick you come across

2) Is this thread going the way you thought it would hun?

Leave my little Tappet alone, he’s my little pongo man butler and I’ll not have my toy spoken to like that.

@NI-EX-MEDIC tell us again about how you pulled this mother daughter combo? It is literally one of my favourite bullshit stories on the site now (and I’ve wrote a howler of two bullshit/highly erotic tales on this very thread)

Or tell us about this uncle of yours that was minced by PIRA- which I’m guessing is also bullshit due to your faux offence at @dogmeat. You little thick fibber you. You’ve not served a day have you hun?

Not really, but its fun reading the hand bagging, slagging and general foul mouthed rants.

Euclid

War Hero

As a matter of interest, if you are being all nails and rugged and stuff at CTC why are you wasting your time on Arrse with a bunch of ageing, cynical, alcoholics?

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
As a matter of interest, if you are being all nails and rugged and stuff at CTC why are you wasting your time on Arrse with a bunch of ageing, cynical, alcoholics?
Actually not a bad point. Initially I joined to common on the Royal Marine rebrand thread which was being quoted on OAMAAM.
It was surprisingly engaging and had some fantastic posts from some very well informed blokes, including a member on here that rubs shoulders with CGRM. It didn’t take long at all before I was firmly out of my depth.

I really should popped smoke then but I couldn’t resist an attempt at crayoning over a few of the more light hearted threads and acting the cnut. I’ll be honest lads, I’m a cock. The erotic ramblings took way too much effort actually!

As I sat googling erotic stories in order to change and insert usernames into it definitely dawned on me that I probably should stop. It was that feeling you have when you catch a glimpse of your reflection whilst wanking. Any-who I’m done.

Toodles

Fuck off you try too hard sock

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
**** off you try too hard sock
But who's sock is it?

What would Sluggy say? Keep it and play with it, or kick it firmly in the clockweights?

Euclid

War Hero
Actually not a bad point. Initially I joined to common on the Royal Marine rebrand thread which was being quoted on OAMAAM.
It was surprisingly engaging and had some fantastic posts from some very well informed blokes, including a member on here that rubs shoulders with CGRM. It didn’t take long at all before I was firmly out of my depth.

I really should popped smoke then but I couldn’t resist an attempt at crayoning over a few of the more light hearted threads and acting the cnut. I’ll be honest lads, I’m a cock. The erotic ramblings took way too much effort actually!

As I sat googling erotic stories in order to change and insert usernames into it definitely dawned on me that I probably should stop. It was that feeling you have when you catch a glimpse of your reflection whilst wanking. Any-who I’m done.

Toodles
Fair enough.

But luvvin the RM rebrand - the white ensign in suitably butch subdued tones is a nice touch. And the new cam? it’s to die for. Hugo Boss or Jean Paul Gaultier?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
As I sat googling erotic stories in order to change and insert usernames into it definitely dawned on me that I probably should stop. It was that feeling you have when you catch a glimpse of your reflection whilst wanking.

Toodles
Quite. Having met one of your erotic subjects, I will probably have somewhat disturbing dreams now ...

ACAB

LE
There’s good and bad in everything and some, given a little authority, let it go to their heads and forget their manners. I had a Chinook loady break my ECM antennas, but then a Chinook picked me up when I was injured and was instrumental in saving my life. The thing is that it’s the negative tales that make the best dits.

I did find it strange that I could fly from Bastion to a task with a bag full of explosives, yet wasn’t allowed to when flying from Kandahar to Bastion, mine is not to reason why, but others will bitch like err little bitches.
Yep, when I flew to Kabul from Kandahar the trip was incident free (we were given VIP seats at the front of the Canadian Herc) yet the return journey, which was via the RAF, we were hoofed off because we didn't have respirators. I mean, WTF??

Hi
@dogmeat I have a life and a family and come on here for fun and I occasionally learn things from posters that are important and imformative. I recently viewed a thread about a type of ammunition and it was really interesting and anyone that posted did so as a decent person and not a cnut. The reason I have taken exception to you is because you never offer any sort of possitive passive type of post and all your posts are more reactionary sometimes witty but usually derogatory and you never offer any content that could instill debate in the arsse community.

Who seems more annoyed me or you, I would not be that sad to trawl through old posts trying to find something to have a poke at another member. I live for the present and I deal with the here and now but if you want to try to find out who I am by using an emotive issue as a sockpuppet by goading me to reveal my identity then good effort but you failed.

But who's sock is it?

What would Sluggy say? Keep it and play with it, or kick it firmly in the clockweights?
He's offered a good clue in his avatar name. :)

Latest Threads