Has Dogmeat served

NSP

LE
And more to the point... you work at sea as well and...We don't want you bloody 'aproposing' with wild abandon in the middle of a north sea windmill farm now do we?

Curb your usage...you've overdone it...kicked the tits well out of it.

Search function condemns you...a hanging matter if I had my way.

:)
Fuck off, Lurcio! How're those heads looking? Past show time, I notice. Quartermaster! Have this wretch lashed to the gratings and - well - lashed!!

Oh, and have another turn kissing the gunners daughter for your piss-poor use of the quote function before you limp back down to lurk in the capstan flat, urchin.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Fuck off, Lurcio! How're those heads looking? Past show time, I notice. Quartermaster! Have this wretch lashed to the gratings and - well - lashed!!

Oh, and have another turn kissing the gunners daughter for you're piss-poor use of the quote function before you limp back down to lurk in the capstan flat, urchin.

View attachment 488017
Why did I start this, the TARGET has a sock puppets but this post just is just. OH I DONT KNOW.

NSP

LE
Why did I start this, the TARGET has a sock puppets but this post just is just. OH I DONT KNOW.
If you'd ever breathed salt you'd get it.

But you don't, do you, you stunned cunt.

That would have been easily dealt with. Should have spoken to the WO1 AT at the Ammo Compound.
It got sorted.

We did notice that things changed with crew rotations.

I was half way through building a new generator farm for the RAF on Mount Kent, with all our supplies delivered in containers by Chinook, when a new crew diverted and refused to deliver, saying that it ‘looked like a bloody building site’...a quick word with the senior crab and normal service was resumed.

On the thread 'Your first day in the Army' I think Dogmeat said that he was in the Junior Leaders Regiment Royal Artillery at Bramcote, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, and I think he completed a full career with them. But I am sure he will be along to tell you later.
A full career as a Junior Leader; is @dogmeat Peter Pan, then? We should be told!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tappet,

I’m literally sitting in an office in CTC right now. MODNET open and ready. Don’t you have access to DG? I’ll send you an email to your pussers (Armymail) account now. I’ll even attach a picture of my handsome handsome mug.

C’mon tappet. Find a desk, pop on a scuba mask, bend over, pull the cheeks apart, I’ll dribble some spit onto your taint and put some commando in you. Nice and slow at first x
Even as one of HM’s Jollies you seem remarkably informed.

Just saying like...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You make me weep salty tears of joy everytime I see your avatar, my 5 year old seen it one dayand called out its name and said he did not like it. How I laughed inside you sad cnut.
My avatar makes mothman cry too, he's a useless wretch as well.

Drunk again? You prick . Much as you'd like to think that people are white knighting, they aren't. They just think know you're a ****.

ahem.

mad_collie

Old-Salt
Were you an RAF mover?

Why would I want any bravery awards? I just wanted to go home.

A Group Captain would have got a "sir"

Then again maybe not.
Not me guv.

I did however always keep the movers sweet whenever I was away & normally got good service.

Treating people as you would expect to be treated yourself I found made life a lot easier.

Split, 1996. Same RAF mover, or at least from the same mould.

‘Right gents etc etc’

‘Aircraft is overloaded so you’ll have to leave your Bergans and they’ll follow on’

OC Troops (not me)

‘But we’ve just watched palate loads of beer being loaded into the hold and all manner of other shite for the mess back at Brize’

Conversation continues and escalates at which point some specimen of a Flt Lt appears.

Further altercation.

Anyway, long story short, bergans get loaded and funnily enough no beer off-loaded.

Same flight, female REME subbie at xray machine. She’s got a round of 5.56 at the bottom of her Bergan. It was like a scene from midnight express! RAF Police, movers, ‘senior’ crab officers, all fluttering around around like debs at a coming out ball!

Cnuts.
On a flight back from BATUS in the 90's, and stopping off in Newcastle to disembark the Inf Coy, we flew onto Hannover airport.
We all dragged out tired arses into the arrival lounge waiting for the bags and bergens to be unloaded, when the RAF mover came in and announced all excitedly that they had found a loose 7.62 round in the planes hold, and we would all have to be questioned and have our bags re-x-rayed to establish who the culprit was.

Fast forward another 3+ hours of queuing and being questioned by Poirot of the RAF about the offending round. Everyone to a man pretty much asked if it was not unfeasible that it may have come from the Inf Coy, considering that we were pretty much sharing the same hold (all loose loaded in the VC-10). The option was dismissed and we were fcuked about at great pleasure by the movers, some of whom were sadly RLC.

Truxx

LE
Not me guv.

I did however always keep the movers sweet whenever I was away & normally got good service.

Treating people as you would expect to be treated yourself I found made life a lot easier.
I agree

I managed to scrape through 34 years in uniform without getting decked.

I always felt a bit sorry for movers though. After all they sometimes had self- loading cargo to deal with. Poor buggers.

Truxx

LE
On a flight back from BATUS in the 90's, and stopping off in Newcastle to disembark the Inf Coy, we flew onto Hannover airport.
We all dragged out tired arses into the arrival lounge waiting for the bags and bergens to be unloaded, when the RAF mover came in and announced all excitedly that they had found a loose 7.62 round in the planes hold, and we would all have to be questioned and have our bags re-x-rayed to establish who the culprit was.

Fast forward another 3+ hours of queuing and being questioned by Poirot of the RAF about the offending round. Everyone to a man pretty much asked if it was not unfeasible that it may have come from the Inf Coy, considering that we were pretty much sharing the same hold (all loose loaded in the VC-10). The option was dismissed and we were fcuked about at great pleasure by the movers, some of whom were sadly RLC.
Sorry but rools is rools.

Greenfly

Clanker
The best fib @NI-EX-MEDIC has told was this Sunday. See below. It is even more bizarre than my strange erotic ramblings to Tappet

I had a double in Londonderry, met this girl on POF she was about 30 and I was about 38 and her mother who was a Yank was a very fit 50 year old. We were literaly having a post coital ciggarete and It talk came round to her mother and I mentioned how fit looking and lovely she was for her age, up she gets from bed and a minute later here and the mother come in and the mother was an animal. Best sex I ever had but I got the impression this may have been thier MO and I was not the first as the mother knew exactly where to go for the lube and a clit stimulator in the daughters bedside locker.
Yours Aye

The RAFP make the RMP look like fucking geniuses.

Latest Threads