Has Dogmeat served

Over the years I have noticed that most of the contributers on this site appear to have served and yes there are others who freely admit the have not but do contribute. However @dogmeat appears to only offer soundbites and a best a couple of sentences and most of his comments are derogatory towards the poster or the thread. I have called him out a few times about his soundbites and also have found some of them very witty and he is clearly well educated. He had reason to comment and call me fibber tonight and has even replied to my retort but when asked about his service radio silence. Has @dogmeat any service at all and if not what is his point here.

Over the years I have noticed that most of the contributers on this site appear to have served and yes there are others who freely admit the have not but do contribute. However @dogmeat appears to only offer soundbites and a best a couple of sentences and most of his comments are derogatory towards the poster or the thread. I have called him out a few times about his soundbites and also have found some of them very witty and he is clearly well educated. He had reason to comment and call me fibber tonight and has even replied to my retort but when asked about his service radio silence. Has @dogmeat any service at all and if not what is his point here.
He was with me on The Balcony

Yes, I believe he served as an RAF mover for 4 years.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Who f'kin cares!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why are you so irritable today, sorry it is bedtime.
Not irritable at all, am working nights so wide awake. The thing is, every time someone (Person A) gets called out by someone else (Person B), Person A then starts a bone thread calling into doubt Person B's military service as if the fact that they served makes a difference. Did you start this thread in the vain hope that you thought you might find another ex mil person and you could then class them as a friend?

Not irritable at all, am working nights so wide awake. The thing is, every time someone (Person A) gets called out by someone else (Person B), Person A then starts a bone thread calling into doubt Person B's military service as if the fact that they served makes a difference. Did you start this thread in the vain hope that you thought you might find another ex mil person and you could then class them as a friend?
How the fuck could you find friends on an anonymous site, I have no inclination to make friends on here and in all the time I have been on arsse on this name and another going back to near the start of arse have I not made friends with anyone and nor would I want to with most of them. I have had a few PM's with a guy that shares a trade with me and it was probably for being on rops for telling people like you that you are cunts that gave us an affinity.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How the **** could you find friends on an anonymous site, I have no inclination to make friends on here and in all the time I have been on arsse on this name and another going back to near the start of arse have I not made friends with anyone and nor would I want to with most of them. I have had a few PM's with a guy that shares a trade with me and it was probably for being on rops for telling people like you that you are cnuts that gave us an affinity.
Fuck me, you've had PMs from Bugsy! Sad, really sad!

Latest Threads