Has Chimpy Achieved Oxygen Thief Status

Has Chimpy Achieved Oxygen Thief Status

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Have to say although he is sucking the life out of some bandwidth there is in general some 'chavmongery' to make me laugh either from the Chimp's stunning wit! the wah factor as someone bites! or just the phnaaaaaar replys.

I vote Badger Heed for o2 status having seen his recent posts.

Chimpy deserves a new form of medal bar that says "joker".

Chimpy does not deserve a O2 badge!

The little bugger may deserve unique tittle such as; 'baiter', 'gotcha' or 'shenanigan man' but then again those that respond without reading through some of his posts and thinking through their post should get a 'you easy bastard tag'.

Keep the banter up though - it does make good reading.

CC_TA

Oh, Christ, yes. A long time ago.

convoy_cock said:
I think he's fcuking great.
Convoy, now you have posted that, you will have the whole arrse world thinking it's you.

I think he's a great wind-up merchant, and like Badger_Heed says, they are all biting......

No - He's amusing.

It's obviously a pi$$take to those of us who don't have our heads up our own arse.

dingerr said:
No - He's amusing.

It's obviously a pi$$take to those of us who don't have our heads up our own arse.
Is that why he's currently deleting all of his posts?

Henry_Tombs said:
dingerr said:
No - He's amusing.

dont think hes deleting them. theres loads of weird threads tonite that make no sense.

threaders_vm said:
Henry_Tombs said:
dingerr said:
No - He's amusing.

dont think hes deleting them. theres loads of weird threads tonite that make no sense.
I hope you are not referring to my btich. I know she is a little bizarre, but she has very sexy little feet. We are going to the rub a dub for for a drink now to frighten the locals. I will leave you now with one of her classic comments.

Legion's btich:
i'm in LOVE he has a beautifull ARSE

me: back of the net guys.

Latest Threads