Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Aussie cities are still in the Top 10, though, my fav, Melbourne is now in the 2nd spot down from the 1st which it held for 7yrs in a row.

Most liveable cities 2018:
1. Vienna, Austria
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Osaka, Japan
4. Calgary, Canada
5. Sydney, Australia
6. Vancouver, Canada
7. (tie) Toronto, Canada
7. (tie) Tokyo, Japan
9. Copenhagen, Denmark
10. Adelaide, Australia

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-most-liveable-cities-2018/index.html

Aussie cities are still in the Top 10, though, my fav, Melbourne is now in the 2nd spot down from the 1st which it held for 7yrs in a row.

1. Vienna, Austria
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Osaka, Japan
4. Calgary, Canada
5. Sydney, Australia
6. Vancouver, Canada
7. (tie) Toronto, Canada
7. (tie) Tokyo, Japan
9. Copenhagen, Denmark
10. Adelaide, Australia

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-most-liveable-cities-2018/index.html

Adelaide - mass murder capital of Australia in top 10 most livable cities - the irony

1. Vienna, Austria
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Osaka, Japan
4. Calgary, Canada
5. Sydney, Australia
6. Vancouver, Canada
7. (tie) Toronto, Canada
7. (tie) Tokyo, Japan
9. Copenhagen, Denmark
10. Adelaide, Australia

Australia's house prices second-highest in world: BIS

Adelaide - mass murder capital of Australia in top 10 most livable cities - the irony

I'd take my chances in Adelaide over either Sydney or Melbourne any day. The only major downer would be an AFL-only football season. There seems to be far more gang/drug and racial violence reported in Sydney and Melbourne than in the City of Churches.

It's not all bad. You guys finally joined most of the western world by legalizing same sex marriage.

And who can forget Barnaby Joyce,

I'd take my chances in Adelaide over either Sydney or Melbourne any day. The only major downer would be an AFL-only football season. There seems to be far more gang/drug and racial violence reported in Sydney and Melbourne than in the City of Churches.

Spot on about the AFL only football season in winter. There is a small RU community but definitely not main stream. South Australia does have its crime issues bodies in the barrel, the family etc but the gang / drug violence mainly in northern & southern housing trust pockets.

Spot on about the AFL only football season in winter. There is a small RU community but definitely not main stream. South Australia does have its crime issues bodies in the barrel, the family etc but the gang / drug violence mainly in northern & southern housing trust pockets.

Adelaide is a very funny place.

The Ford and Holden plants of Elizabeth, a suburb of Adelaide, used to be the refuge of the dregs of the UK who came over for ten pounds as assisted emigrants in the 50's and 60's. Prior to that, it was colonised by Germans and Scottish "Free Settlers". This has resulted in a very strange breed of people.

As an example, I was in Cooper Pedy, an opal mining town near the NT border, staying in the one good hotel in town watching a snooker match on T.V at about 9.00pm. A loony was banging on the door demanding that I turn the sound down. They were from Adelaide.

Jesus, these people shit me to tears.

If they're asking questions about if these soldiers killed people unlawfully or not, why the hell aren't they dragging John Howard out for all this. He's the prick who signed Australia up for two wars based on lies, despite the fact the majority of us didn't want to go, and drew a target on our backs for years to come in the process.

Last edited: