Adelaide - mass murder capital of Australia in top 10 most livable cities - the irony
I'd take my chances in Adelaide over either Sydney or Melbourne any day. The only major downer would be an AFL-only football season. There seems to be far more gang/drug and racial violence reported in Sydney and Melbourne than in the City of Churches.

I'd take my chances in Adelaide over either Sydney or Melbourne any day. The only major downer would be an AFL-only football season. There seems to be far more gang/drug and racial violence reported in Sydney and Melbourne than in the City of Churches.
Spot on about the AFL only football season in winter. There is a small RU community but definitely not main stream. South Australia does have its crime issues bodies in the barrel, the family etc but the gang / drug violence mainly in northern & southern housing trust pockets.

Spot on about the AFL only football season in winter. There is a small RU community but definitely not main stream. South Australia does have its crime issues bodies in the barrel, the family etc but the gang / drug violence mainly in northern & southern housing trust pockets.
Adelaide is a very funny place.

The Ford and Holden plants of Elizabeth, a suburb of Adelaide, used to be the refuge of the dregs of the UK who came over for ten pounds as assisted emigrants in the 50's and 60's. Prior to that, it was colonised by Germans and Scottish "Free Settlers". This has resulted in a very strange breed of people.

As an example, I was in Cooper Pedy, an opal mining town near the NT border, staying in the one good hotel in town watching a snooker match on T.V at about 9.00pm. A loony was banging on the door demanding that I turn the sound down. They were from Adelaide.

We try but the idiot keeps popping up
Him and Tony Abbott keep showing up like a bad onion for some bloody reason.

Politics seems to be the only job you can totally **** up in and still can't be booted from the job. Mores the pity

Last edited:
Jesus, these people shit me to tears.

If they're asking questions about if these soldiers killed people unlawfully or not, why the hell aren't they dragging John Howard out for all this. He's the prick who signed Australia up for two wars based on lies, despite the fact the majority of us didn't want to go, and drew a target on our backs for years to come in the process.

Last edited:
I’m fucked if I can work out how Sydney is still in the worlds top ten liveable cities. It’s horrendous; high rise blocks of flats built everywhere without any thought for public transport. No one can afford to live in anything but a shoe box apartment.

And all the cashed up North Shore arrseholes are moving up to paradise on the Central Coast.

Your definition of bigotry seems a bit off, quite typical of a rabid nationalist.
Once again, you are well wide of the mark. However, nice try at deflection.
How about actually responding to the point that you blame the SNP for legislation that was introduced by a Unionist party?
At best you are plain ignorant, at worst it was a deliberate attempt at a smear.

It's a knee-jerk reaction to rising house prices. In actuality, it will make little diference.The rich-listers can still buy residency or citizenship and then buy as many properties as they like. Non-residents can still invest in New builds. Ordinary kiwis will see little difference.
I concur.
Political smoke and mirrors is all that it is.

And now the government is allowing farms to be sold off to the Chinese. All in the name of foreign investment
At the same time as we have a drought in NSW & Southern Queensland resulting in a shortage of hay for feed it's being exported from South Australia to China & middle east as fast as it can be loaded

>#
I’m fucked if I can work out how Sydney is still in the worlds top ten liveable cities. It’s horrendous; high rise blocks of flats built everywhere without any thought for public transport. No one can afford to live in anything but a shoe box apartment.

And all the cashed up North Shore arrseholes are moving up to paradise on the Central Coast.
It's funny how quickly the Central Coast has gone "up market", twenty years ago it was like a retirement home for Westies and "jobs worths" who were happy to spend twenty hours a week sitting on the train. My mother's a retired special needs teacher and she reported that a day trip to Gosford reminded her of her old classroom. Ex wife and I spent a weekend at Copa Cabana beach and you could hear the banjos (not the egg ones).

Ex wife and I spent a weekend at Copa Cabana beach and you could hear the banjos (not the egg ones).
Copacabana is the last bastion of sense on the Coast, just isolated enough not to attract too many daily commuters.

I’m biased; it’s home and I get to spend every weekend in Copa if I wish!