Has ARRSE turned gay?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Now I can understand if the thread was in current affairs or the int cell but binning the spacker thread from the NAAFI! What is going on? A few noshers whinge about having no sense of humour (I didn’t find it funny but some did) and threads from the NAAFI get binned.

Theres far far worse been posted in here, whats changed to put this one off limits?

Theres a warning notice on the door, you don’t like it don’t come in. But now it seems a MOD is letting their own tastes influence what’s allowed in the NAAFI. I thought ARRSE was for hairy arsed soldiers not fudge packing jessies, ‘kin hell ref get a grip.

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Morning Sweetie! Not had you coffee yet?

3. To be fair, after the first call to bin the thread i seconded it. I most definately provoked a reaction that was unintended, and to a point i failed to take heed of the notice on the door myself, and have been relatively upset by it.

I was hoping for banter, and i mis-judged the tone of the forum, for that i apologized.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I disagree, while I didn't find it that funny its hardly close to the bone compared to a lot of other stuff thats been on here. The lack of banter is due to too much noshing by poofs.

Did the MODs bin it or did you delete it?

B&T jut got my coffee now :D

5. It was binned.

6. It has it's nice parts...

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Fcuk off gyro you tw@t :twisted: I bet you like it up your hoop as well. 8O :D

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Give him 1/2 hour and he'll be ok, the coffee would have kicked in by then

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I, despite my better, and more informed ability to judge on the matter of what is, and what is not offensive, found myself tickled pink by the varied humour represented on the thread about our less abled brethren.

I even found time, during my ruminations on said humour to stick one up the hoop of my very own 'captive' mlaarrr who was hanging from my cellar ceiling in a cargo net, somewhat shortened and mis-shapen arms and leg akimbo.

I suspect that our erstwhile mods (gawd bless'em) have had time to reflect on the rather disabling effects that a lack of gonads has had on their own somewhat dreary lives, and the subsequent charge that might have been levied against them, this being that, having no manhood with which to front up to the poofs (can I say this), and nay-sayers, they have flee'd, rather than enter into battle with blokes wot mince, alot; and thus, they have pulled a rather funny thread, and in so doing, have removed the backbone (or anus) to the armed forces that is THE NAAFI.

It was a sad day when it happened, and I for one, mourn the passing of it.

10. whilst I didn't find it that funny, I was surprised to find that it had been binned whilst far more offensive posts remain.

I guess that this is one of the problems within the site, there appears to be no consistency at all with the moderation.

I imagine that if the original couple of posts had been supportive and carried on the "banter" then it would have remained due to the usual suspects continuing the thread.

However what I was most surprised about was dozy bints post that claimed the original post was offensive because Nazi atrocities are still fresh in our minds!

osta

11. A prime example of PC bollix!!

She should have her insides scraped out along with the mong and the gwar mother :twisted:

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I took a look in the hole to see if it was there and noticed an awful lot of quite reasonable threads in there. Is there a rogue MOD out there or something?

13. I have yet to see it...

What was the title of the thread?

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Nah didn't think for a second it was you, something about a spacker kid getting her insides scraped out 'mong gets vagina cut' or something. Steve remind us what the title was.....

15. It should be a point of pride in this sh1t politically correct straitjacket of a society that Arrse is one place where (almost) no subject is taboo and everything and everybody can be mocked and denigrated for no other reason than our own perverse amusement.

I want to fully express the sick, evil, and repulsive aspects of my twisted nature and enjoy the company of equally foul individuals; comparing notes and exchanging ideas with the deranged and the depraved.
    I demand the right to laugh at the physically disabled, mentally ill, genetically challenged and recently abducted - just as I would in a real NAAFI drinking amongst the dregs of the rifle companies and the scum of the barracks. Ahh happy days...sort of..

Seriously though; why bin a thread just because it mocks spackers. I am sure there have been much nastier threads in the past and those of us whose sense of humour has not yet evolved beyond the school playground need an outlet!