Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone seen my C***?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well, it isn't mine. but it is missing.
and it isn't the one being sung about by Ivor Biggun

Forget mysterious sculptures appearing in the desert, this is a (missing) 6 and a half foot wooden penis

Now, all that remains of the monument is a small stump and some wood chips.

Forget mysterious sculptures appearing in the desert, this is a (missing) 6 and a half foot wooden penis

I cannot tell a lie... she nicked it:

butt.jpeg

If you find it could you have a cast around for my balls? You never know.

The Grunten mountain, and its slopes was-is one of the main series of ski slopes used by BAOR in "Ex snow queen" between 1962-1982. I understand that a few units still use that region for winter sports, and summer jollys, It is quite feasible that a few of our lads, after a few Stotler beers, the local brew, could have removed it just for shits and giggles, During my 5 seasons tenure as a PSI on snow queen, all sorts of stunts and devilment was perpetuated by the lads, just to piss off the local boxheads.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I suspect @jarrod248 has stolen it, not for his personal use, but for a presentation to "whoever*" wins SPOTY 2020

*@Bravo_Bravo can expect a colossal and not entirely surprising delivery in the new year

The Grunten mountain, and its slopes was-is one of the main series of ski slopes used by BAOR in "Ex snow queen" between 1962-1982. I understand that a few units still use that region for winter sports, and summer jollys, It is quite feasible that a few of our lads, after a few Stotler beers, the local brew, could have removed it just for shits and giggles, During my 5 seasons tenure as a PSI on snow queen, all sorts of stunts and devilment was perpetuated by the lads, just to piss off the local boxheads.

Could the cock have got wild on Wank Mountain near Garmisch-Partenkirchen in Bavaria?

As the review of Wank Mountains says "Share the experience with your partner"

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought Mike Hunt had gone missing again.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

The Romanian Pikeys nicked it
its in Romania Now

I used to be the owner of a big black cock that was always keeping the chicks under control but I lost him in the divorce.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

The phallic statue still has traces of your faecal matter under the helmet rim.