Has anyone heard of a candidate passing Main Board with a Cat 3 from Briefing?

Ummm. You rang rings around me did you? What? By resorting to 'Lol?'
Yep. Of course you did John.
Your parents must be so proud of you.
Lol. Of course I did. Look at you: dredging the bottom of your rather shallow barrel of insults. My "lols" are genuine. You're genuinely making me laugh. It's so obvious I've gotten under your skin, and that fact amuses me.

Lol. Of course I did. Look at you: dredging the bottom of your rather shallow barrel of insults. My "lols" are genuine. You're genuinely making me laugh. It's so obvious I've gotten under your skin, and that fact amuses me.
Yep. I'm such a dim twát that you just can't wait to respond to my posts. How very intelligent of you.

Lol. And still I was able to run circles around you in the other forum. Think about what that says about you.
If you do intend to carry on with a career in the forces, you'll probably need help at some stage. Quite possibly on this lovely website. You're going the wrong way to make friends and influence people. Bear that in mind, please.

I too received a cat 3 at briefing and will be attempting it John.

It seems the only area I did well in was the physical! Am going to attend a few speakers club meetings in the hopes of gaining some much needed confidence, my maths I think can be practiced in time, I'm sure that brought my MAP score down most. I felt like during the time though there was a common theme that I generally wasn't thinking quickly and clearly under pressure and/or taking too long to decide on stuff! I swear my brain isn't made of mince meat but I understand they require people to be able to make decisions and act quickly and smartly under A LOT of pressure. Apart from doing a variety of timed problem exercises on the internet, I'm not sure what else I can do to help myself there, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! I'm considering grabbing some part time work at a busy restaurant maybe that will do some good.. I'd like to go for the mainboard this year, probably in a couple of months so there is a small amount of time to make a lot of progress, I will do whatever it takes however outlandish!

I too received a cat 3 at briefing and will be attempting it John.

It seems the only area I did well in was the physical! Am going to attend a few speakers club meetings in the hopes of gaining some much needed confidence, my maths I think can be practiced in time, I'm sure that brought my MAP score down most. I felt like during the time though there was a common theme that I generally wasn't thinking quickly and clearly under pressure and/or taking too long to decide on stuff! I swear my brain isn't made of mince meat but I understand they require people to be able to make decisions and act quickly and smartly under A LOT of pressure. Apart from doing a variety of timed problem exercises on the internet, I'm not sure what else I can do to help myself there, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! I'm considering grabbing some part time work at a busy restaurant maybe that will do some good.. I'd like to go for the mainboard this year, probably in a couple of months so there is a small amount of time to make a lot of progress, I will do whatever it takes however outlandish!
Remember the maths is mental arithmetic, learn up to 20 times table, this really helps on sdt questions. Do practice plan ex's, play memory games, finally learn to play a timed turn game with decisions needed.

cpunk

LE
Candidates with Cat 3's do pass the Main Board but they are in a minority; most will fail.

If you have been given a Cat 3, certainly give it a go, but think about what you were told on your de-brief; and address those issues! If you don't, you certainly won't pass; if you do, you might.