Has anyone had their Tonys bonus yet ?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Taff_Telic, Nov 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just wondering, has anybody had their operation bonus yet? Sorry if thats not its correct title, you know the tax/operational tour bonus £2240 for a six monther. It all seems to have gone quiet on the subject and rumour control is working overtime .Be nice to get it before Christmas ,if fact it would be nice to get it full stop.

2. My RAO has told me it will be in November's pay packet. Just in time for Mrs CS to spend it all before Christmas!

3. I hope so, that would be good news. thanks

4. Had mine part two ordered the other day mate.

5. In the bank this very morning, we have had 5 or 6 paid in today and another 130 guys get theres on 21 st of this month.

6. I was on Telic 8 so i came home about 12 days ago.Were you there or Afgan DANNY-BOY? . Its just that I have a nice new mountain bike waiting for me in the shop.As per usual rear party pay office cannot help at the moment.

7. Is it back-dated or is that just wishful thinking?

8. Backdated to 1 Apr 06.

9. I was in sunny Afghan looking at Rabbits and its only available from 1st April

10. Got you, you lads came home a month before telic 8 finished ,so I may get it before christmas.

11. I was on TELIC 7, got back on the 25th April. Any idea if I'm eligible for 25 days worth of the bonus/refund?

12. are the TA lads getting this as well?

14. Ho hum. Not quite as far as I'd hoped - April 04 would have been nice but you can't win 'em all.